11. Sticky Situation

"Hey, Y/N." Jungkook smiled nervously at the girl before him. He couldn't tell her that Yoongi was the boy that she had met in America. He just couldn't bring himself to tell her that she can never get the chance to meet him again. "I was just looking through some of the things in Yoongi hyung's box."
"Ah," Y/N purses her lips as she set her things down. "Did you find anything."
"Not much. I opened it a few minutes before you arrived so I haven't had much time to search through anything." Jungkook smiled at her, softly petting her hair. "But Yoongi hyung knew my parents. I think Jennie was right and that he may have worked for or with my father."
"Maybe you should take a break." Y/N smiled as she hugged her boyfriend. "Let's go eat jjajangmyeon and jjamppong, then cuddle?"
"Sounds good." Jungkook smiled at her, grabbing his keys as they headed to a nearby restaurant.

                          ^~^
    "So, Jungkook." Y/N looked up at the man before her. "I decided that I'm going to try and search for my oppa from America."
    "Oh," Jungkook accidentally dropped his spoon, a loud clatter noise following. "May I ask why so suddenly?"
    "Well," Y/N sighed. "With you searching for answers about your hyung, it made me feel as though I should do the same for my oppa."
    Jungkook wanted to tell her to stop searching, he wanted to apologize to her but he didn't. All he could muster out was, "I hope you find him."
                       ^~^
    "You look a bit pale, baby. Are you okay?" Y/N gently placed her hand over his forehead, leaning against his chest.
    "I'm fine, Y/N. I just feel a bit sick." Jungkook grabbed her hand and pulled her closer.
    "You have a fever!" Y/N quickly sat up, only for Jungkook to force her back down with him to cuddle.
     "I'm fine, sleep babe." Jungkook smiled at her. "I'm sure I will be fine in the morning."
                             ^~^
   The next morning, only Y/N had went to school. Jungkook had still had a high fever and Y/N forced him to stay home and rest.
   Jungkook had decided to get up and open something from the fridge. He didn't know what he wanted to eat but he just settled on the leftovers he had from dinner last night. However, when he tried to close the fridge his hand was stuck on the door.
    "What the hell?" Jungkook furrowed his brows in confusion just before he accidentally yanked off the fridge door to get his hand off, the door still stuck to his hand.
   He just let it slide as a side effect of his fever. That was until he leaned on the wall and stuck to it. He tried to unstick but just ended up on the ceiling. Something is wrong with me, Jungkook thought to himself.
     Suddenly, a web shot out of one of his wrist. Due to the shock of the web shooting out of his wrist, he fell of the ceiling.
What was happening to me? Jungkook thought. Jungkook decided that he needed to look at Yoongi's box again. He thinks that maybe he'll find some information.
    Jungkook wasn't stupid and he knew that this had something to do with the spider that had bit him prior to today. What he was confused about was the fact that he was changing. All he found out about the spiders is that he had developed the ability to stick onto things, crawl on walls, and shoot webs.
      "You know what, Jungkook?" He said to himself. "Let's go test this out."
     Jungkook knew that if he was going to test out his new abilities, he should probably cover up his identity. He went to the store and bought some material for a disguise, the colors red, blue, and black in his hands with a small bit of white.
    "This should be enough to make a disguise." Jungkook sighed in relief, calling up Taehyung.
Let's do this!
                        ^~^
     Jungkook decided to start with something stupid and straight up dangerous. He had went up to the flattop roof of his Jeon Industries and do a handstand on the ledge of the roof.
   So far so good, he thought.
He adjusted his handstand to only using the tips of his hands, soon to just one finger on each hand, then just one hand.
   Jungkook felt amazing! For him, this meant that he could try and hunt down the men who killed Yoongi. Hell, he can even be a hero.
   All of a sudden, he decided to fall off of the edge and see how he could make these powers of his work.
      "Whoooooo!" Jungkook screamed in excitement as he kept falling down the building. When he got close to the ground, he shot out a web which ended up with him walking across some empty tables to slow his speed. Luckily, no one was around.
   Holy, shit! It occurred to him. I have powers!
   "I have powers!" Jungkook yelled out. He figured that he should head home and do some more research on Jeon Industries and Yoongi's death.
     He knew that Yoongi deserved justice.
      "This is for you, hyung." He smiled to himself, knowing that this was the start to a new beginning.