Epilogue

"Eomma?" Y/N felt a small hand tug on the skirt of her.
    "Yes, baby?"
   "Why do we come here every year when we don't even know who Uncle Yoongi is?"
   "Shh, Beomgyu~ah! You can't say things like that!"
   "It's okay, Yeonjun." Y/N smiled at her firstborn, patting his head in reassurance."
   "Well, Beomgyu, your dad and I bring you here every year because it's important to us." Y/N crouched down, smiling at her youngest son. "Your Uncle Yoongi was a great man. He always put everyone before himself and took care of your father and I when we were younger. If he were still here, I just know he'd love you three."
  "Mommy?" Y/N felt two small hands cup her cheeks.
  "Mm, yes Soobinnie?" Y/N smiled.
   "Do you and Dad ever get sad thinking of Uncle?"
  "Of course, baby." Y/N smiled sadly. "But all we can do is keep the memories we have of him and keep him well in our hearts."
   The drizzling rain began to pour extremely as Jungkook began to button up the triplets' coats.
  "You guys have your umbrellas,  right?" Jungkook smiled at his sons.
   "Yes, appa." The triplets nodded, taking out their umbrellas and Y/N couldn't help to be happy with the life she had lived and continued to live, even if it wasn't the best at times. She smiled at how much the boys looked like they're father. Even if Soobin and Beomgyu weren't planned or even known about until the day she went into labor, Y/N wouldn't have it any other way and couldn't ask for more.
   "Eomma!" Y/N snapped out of it as she heard Soobin calling her. "Snap out of it, Mommy! It's practically storming and I don't want to get stuck by lightning."
   "It's struck by lightning, Soobin!" Yeonjun groaned as he clung onto Jungkook's pants.
   "It's doesn't matter you two! Eomma, Appa. Can we go home and watch movies and cuddle?" Beomgyu pouted as he rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Ooh and hot coca with Uncles and Auntie Jisoo?"
   "Of course, chestnut." Jungkook kissed Beomgyu's forehead and grabbed onto Yeonjun's hands, Y/N grabbing Soobin's tiny hand in hers. The sight of Jungkook and her 4 year old boys brightening the mood in this gloomy weather. "Let's go home, guys."wa
As the happy family could be heard chattering in the distance, a crack of lightning could be heard sounding in the air.
   And then Yoongi opened his eyes with a gasp.....