X

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Flight of Reverie ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Chapter 10

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
ᴬ ˢᵒᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ

Hanako pushed himself up to sit. The people around him started to disperse  after some time the two left.

"... " Hanako's eyes glanced to where the bag of donuts is. He crawled and reached for the bag of donuts and removes the ribbon to open it, "Hm... "

A small smile formed with his lips as he brought it closer to him.

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"(Y/n)..." Minamoto continued, "Did he offer something for you? "

Minamoto follow closely to (Y/n), worried that she might trip on something, as they walk together.

"..." (Y/n) didn't reply and continue walking without even minding if she will bump onto something till they reach the school's most desolated area.

"...(Y/n), don't believe him. He'll only harm y–"

"I'm the one who approached him. " (Y/n) said and turn to Minamoto. (Y/n)'s expression looked sad as she face her friend. Minamoto looked down, seemingly avoiding her gaze, even though he knows that she cannot see him.

"You don't have to care. " (Y/n)'s eyebrows meet, "Don't interfere, "

"...I don't have to care?" Minamoto repeated, his head clouded with thoughts, "Ha..." Minamoto held his head with his right hand and swept his hair, "(Y/n).... You don't understand. "

(Y/n) clenched her fist, irritated by him, "You don't understand! I already told you not to interfere! "

"I TOLD YOU HE'S UP TO NO GOOD!" Minamoto shouted, "IT'S TOO DANGEROUS TO ASSOCIATE WITH SOMETHING LIKE HIM! "

(Y/n) was taken back and started shouting angrily, "I BELIEVE IN HIM! DO YOU WANT ME TO STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER?! "

"HE CAN'T DO EVERYTHING!" Minamoto shouted back and continue without thinking, "DO YOU THINK HE CAN BRING BACK YOUR EYESIGHT–?! "

"–HE WILL! " (Y/n)'s eyes starts to moist as they talk back to each other.

"HOW CAN HE DO THAT WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE YOUR EYES—!" Minamoto's eyes widen and stopped himself from talking when he realized what he just said. "...(Y-Y/n), I–"

"H-ha... Right...." (Y/n) started crying, "Do you think I can forget that thing?"

(Y/n) started sobbing. Minamoto opened his mouth to say something but he can't even utter a word.

"I'M NOT JUST BLIND–! " she shouted and tapped the right prosthetic eye repeatedly, "–I DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES! ISN'T THAT GREAT?! " (1)

"No, (Y/n)–"

"Minamoto," (Y/n) breath in deeply, "...enough,"

Silence surrounded the place. Minamoto looked at (Y/n)'s face and saw the tears falling from her right eye mixed with blood.

Minamoto take a step forward, worried, as blood and tears mix and fell from her eyes, "(Y/n)–"

"(Y/n)! Minamoto! " Sakura shouted as she run to where the two is. She spotted the two and run closer beside (Y/n) and saw tears falling from her eyes, "Oh no... Your eyes... "

"Sakura," (Y/n) wiped her tears and smiled, "Let's go? I'm tired..."

"..." Sakura looked worriedly at her, "Okay... Let's go to the clinic."

They turn around and started walking. Sakura aided (Y/n) to walk as she eyed Minamoto. He was about to follow them but, "Don't... " Sakura said and shakes her head.

"Sorry... " Minamoto looked at (Y/n)'s back, as they walk away from him.

"I'm really sorry..."

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Note|
1) the surgery is called enucleation. (If you wanna search this, don't click the images if you can't handle it v_v)

Author|
Also, a lot of you are confused by chapter 3 and 4, it's a flashback and Chapter 2's continuation is in chapter 5.

Also, sorry for the short chapter after 3 months! I actually made this chapter today and it's been blank for months eye.

Also, I have new fanfic (it's not really new lol, I think I published it last month) it's Guide (Haikyuu fanfic Tsukishima x Reader)