II

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ chapter 2 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Wish

'°•°•°'

Rays of sun penetrates through the windows, lighting up the room. On the floor sat (Y/n) with the boy Hanako looking at her as she bites her bottom lip.

"It doesn't matter, " (Y/n) finally said, "...You can use magic stuffs right? "

Hanako-kun stood up, "Not at the moment~" he said, "-but I can use something else for now. "

(Y/n)'s face lit up and waited for the boy, "Uh..."

"Why? " (Y/n) asked as she looked up, "Is something wrong? "

"(Y/n)," the girl look in front of her as she noticed the boy acting strangely...

'Is it... impossible?' , (Y/n) pressed her lips together and stopped herself from spouting any words, "...Do you even know what I want? " she said and looked down.

"Don't you trust me, (Y/n)~?" Hanako said, "Well, for your situation, I can't really use any items, unless I'm some god... But~"

"But what?! Aren't you that Hanako-san? The one who can grant any wish! "

"Ha...hahaha! " Hanako started laughing, "You're more than desperate, I see... "

"You-!"

"...Well then!" Hanako shortened the distance between him and the girl on the floor, "(L/n) (Y/n)-"

"Do you want me to be your eyes in exchange for your body? "

'°•°•°'