VI

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Flight of Reverie ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Nothing to See

°•°•°

"Where have you been (Y/n)?!" Minamoto run towards the girl who's slowly going down the stairs, while firmly holding the rails.

"I just–"

"(Y/n)!" Sakura called as she run towards the two with a frightened look etched on her face, "Your mother has been calling me, where-?"

"I... I—! " Minamoto and Sakura looked at her, "...I only tried to go on my own... It's.. nothing serious. "

"But (Y/n), you can't just go-"

"I can go by myself! I can... " (Y/n) whispered the last words before smiling, "Let's go home? "

*tick*

"Don't leave (Y/n) alone, okay?"

The silent atmosphere, after Sakura left to walk straight to their house from opposite direction, surrounded them. Only the little sound from the cane and their shoes stepping on the road made noises.

'Is she.. angry? '

Minamoto glanced beside him where the (h/c)-colored girl walks, holding his sleeve gor support.

"..." he deeply inhaled and said; "...Sorry,"

(Y/n) stopped walking and unintentionally pulled his sleeves more, "Why are you apologizing? "

Minamoto opened his mouth, "..."

"It's alright, " (Y/n) said, "It's not like you did anything bad.. I'm just being childish, "

"(Y/n)..."

"Minamoto-kun, " (Y/n) hold his arm, "...Do you.. know Hanako-san of the toilet? "she said excitedly, Minamoto stood dumbfounded.

"Eh? " he quickly responded, "W-why do you ask? "

"Uh, well.. " Minamoto furrowed his eyebrows, "If I wish to give me my eyesight back, will that work? "

Minamoto stood there, not knowing what to say. 'If I say anything, will she.. '

"It won't happen, right? " (Y/n) casuqlly said and started walking, "Let's go, I wanna go home. "

Minamoto guided (Y/n) as they turn to side, "It's impossible, " she said.

"Ye-" Minamoto stopped immediately, "..."

"See? " (Y/n) said as she laugh, however, Minamoto didn't even smile, "Wh-"

"Do I look blind to you? "

Minamoto and (Y/n), once again stopped walking as (Y/n) looked up to his side, "N-no, " he stutter as he look in front of him.

"Well that's good, " (Y/n) said, and pull him again to walk.

"Are we near my home yet? "

"Yeah.. "

"Then, let's chat a bit more! " (Y/n) said as Minamoto tried to match her phase.

"Minamoto-kun! Do you know what it looks like to see nothing? " (Y/n) said while smiling, holding her long cane, they continue to walk.

"To see nothing? " Minamoto repeated and closed his eyes for a second, "It's.. Dark? Everything 's black? "

"Nope, " (Y/n) said, "You can't see anything, because there's nothing to see. " Minamoto tried but can not imagine what nothing is.

Minamoto stopped walking as they reached their destination, "It's your house, "

"Do you want to go in, Minamoto? Mom said she miss you already and she would definitely let us eat desserts, I would love to have one. "

(Y/n) started shouting and announcing that she's home while Minamoto stood up beside her, guiding her. But, in his mind, their conversation remains.

'She wants to have her eyes back... ' Minamoto clenched his fist, 'That Hanako, did he meet (Y/n)?'

"Minamoto? Let's go! "

°•°•°