VII

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Flight of Reverie ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Baking

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

ᴬ ˢᵒᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ
Chapter 7

*Chirp*      

" Y/n... "

                        *Chirp*

*Chirp*                   

"...let's get along well
from now on."

.

"..ke up.. "

.

"Y/n?"

.

"Y/n!"

"A-ah— yes?! " Y/n jolted up from her bed, with messy hair and half of her face with reddish color caused by the pressure.

She heard a giggle, "Wake up now, sweety. You need to go to school, "

"Yes mom~ " Y/n said, as she get off of her bed slowly, a hand held her carefully from her shoulders.

"Good morning–" Y/n greeted, "M/n
-san,"

"Good morning miss, " M/n greeted as she helped out Y/n, "Um.. Can you get me my uniform? I'm going to the bathroom first."

Y/n stood up and walk slowly to where the door is located but before she can even take her step, once again, M/n aided her, "I can do it, just find the clothes for me. "

"But–"

°•°•°

Arriving at school, Y/n used her long cane as she walk inside the school and look for her indoor shoes at shoe racks, on her way of walking to her assigned section, Minamoto's voice from behind made Y/n looked behind.

"Y/n!" Minamoto run towards where Y/n is, "This is yours, " he said as he guided Y/n to her section.

"Thanks, " Y/n said as she remove her shoes and wears the indoor shoes. After putting her own shoes in the rack, they started walking to Y/n's classroom.

"See you later, Y/n." Minamoto said as they stood in front of Y/n's classroom's door.

"Later then! " Y/n said and walk inside the classroom.

"Good morning Y/n!" few of her classmates greeted as she entered the room. Y/n greeted back as she walk towards her seat, 'It's this one.. ' she thought and sitted down.

"Good morning Y/n," Sakura said and moved her chair in front of Y/n, "Sakura!! Good morning! "

"Someone said that we will be baking, do you have anything in mind? "

"Hmm... I'll see the available ingredients there first, what about yours? "

"...Cupcakes," Sakura said,

"Then... Help me, okay? Hehe, I'm going to make it for someone!"

°•°•°