I

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ chapter 1 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ chapter 1 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It starts with one

'°•°•°'

(Y/n) trembled as she close her eyes shut...

Three...

Two...

One...

'So it's not... true.' She slowly opened her eyes after no one responded, "Well, it's just my wishful-"

"I'm over here,"

"Waah!!! " as she took a quick and sharp turn, (Y/n) stumbled and landed on her butt.

"That hurts... " (Y/n) stopped her thoughts and flinch, crossing her arms above, trying to shield herself.

'Why is a boy here-?'

The boy hummed curiously as he looked down on the girl, "...Do you need help? "

The girl in front of him raised her chin and slowly opened her eyes, making him a little surprised, "Are you... Hanako.. -san? " she asked,

"I'm an apparition," Hanako-san sit down and levelled to the girl's height, "Hanako-san of the toilet, school mystery number seven. "

The girl remained silent as she looked in front of her, "Hajimemashite, " Hanako-san said,

"...You are a boy, right? " the girl hesitantly asked, Hanako-san grinned and answered, "Yep! Other than me being a boy, all the rumors about me are true! You can call me Hanako-kun! "

"Hanako-kun... "

Hanako-kun smiled and asked, "And you are..? " (Y/n) hesitated, "I'm-" she stopped and blinks her eyes, "...(Y-y/n), (L/n) (Y/n)... "

"(Y/n) huh... Then!!! Since you came all the way here, you must have heard the rumors, right? " Hanako-kun asked, "Y-yeah... "

"I am willing to grant a wish... " Hanako-kun said, "for a price, of course. "

(Y/n) gulped and nodded, "Then tell me, (Y/n)... Are you sure about your wish? "

"Why? "

"You see, the more complicated the wish, the higher price one have to pay." Hanako-kun said as he caress her cheeks. (Y/n) closed her eyes shut tightly.

"Your wish.. is pretty easy to guess, you know? "

'°•°•°'

A/n
Orig Pic from BC at media

I'm not good with words heck.
And here I am reading some stories (or manga lol) with lots of difficult words.

Short Chaptered Story ✌