IX

If you did read my announcement, then thanks. For those who didn't, read it in my profile.

Read Chapter 8 again uf u didn't read ut ib edited ver.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Flight of Reverie ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Good Supernatural

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
ᴬ ˢᵒᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ
Chapter 9

"What are you doing to (Y/n), you evil?!"

"W-wha-?"

"(Y/n)! Step back! Run away from here! "

"W-wait Minamoto why are you-?!"

"-Go! " Minamoto shouted and turn his head to her direction, "It's dangerous here go back to- *crash* YOU!"

*zap*

"khu- AACK! "

"N-no... " (y/n) gasped when she heard Hanako's scream, "No! STOP! "

(Y/n) ran forward and extended her hands to push Minamoto.

"(Y/n)?!"

"S-stop! Why are you rushing here, panicking like that?! " (Y/n) said after she landed on the floor.

"(Y-y/n)?" Minamoto stands up and step forward to where (Y/n) is, "It's dangerous... We have to get out of here. "

"No! " (Y/n) shouted and turns around, while on the floor, trying to find where Hanako is, "Hanako? Where are you..?"

"He's dangerous! " Minamoto said and approached (Y/n) from behind. He was about to touch (Y/n)'s shoulder when he heard a whisper.

"(Y-y/n)..." Hanako reached for (Y/n)'s hand in front of him as he lay down on the ground.

"Y-you... " Minamoto glared at Hanako as he clutches his sword in his hand.

'Did Hanako made a deal with (Y/n)?', Minamoto thought, 'or it's the other way around? '

"(Y/n)..." The girl frowns as Minamoto called her, "He's dangerous. Move away."

"Why?! " (Y/n) shouted as she clenched her fist and gritted her teeth, "He's done nothing wrong! He's not bad-"

"You don't understand, (Y/n)." He said in a serious tone that (Y/n) never heard for so long, "There's no such a thing like a good supernatural."

"I... " (Y/n)'s tears started to build up, she clenched her fist and bit her lips.

Only Hanako's groaning can be heard as they stayed in the hallway. After a long time of silence, Minamoto sighs and put his sword in a sheath.

"(Y/n)..." Minamoto looked down and stare at (Y/n) who's crying silently, "...sorry..."

*murmur*

*giggles*

*walk*

*shouts*

*murmur*

*laughs*

Suddenly, people started coming out of the rooms as they chat to each other.

"Oioi, why are you here? "

Minamoto turned around and saw Natsuhiko and four of their classmate standing and looking at him, "Didn't you say you will follow... "

Natsuhiko stopped talking nd looked behind Minamoto and saw "(Y/n)?! "

"Ah.. You guys... " (Y/n) stood up and stumbled a bit, "I'm fine. Minamoto, let's get out of here. "

"O-okay... "

"E-eh? Senpai will kill me if she found (Y/n) like that! " Natsuhiko said but Minamoto stopped walking and looked at him for a second before following (Y/n) again.

"What's wrong with them? This is the first time I saw them like that. "

Hanako pushed himself up to sit. The people around him started to disperse after some time the two left.

"... " Hanako's eyes glanced to where the bag of donuts is. He crawled and reached for the bag of donuts and removes the ribbon to open it, "Hm... "

A small smile formed with his lips as he brought it closer to him.

'I... love these... '

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

I didn't find any mentions about years in Chapter 1-7, and I changed some things in chapter 8.

Btw, I'm probably going to remove the *tick**tocks*, it's actually time skips lmao.