VIII

**Edited**

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Flight of Reverie ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Expression

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

ᴬ ˢᵒᵃʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ
Chapter 8

"SORRY ABOUT THAT (Y/N)!" Minamoto said as he clasped her hands in his while bowing.

"Uh... That's alright, " (Y/n) said as she tried to stop laughing, "I mean, I already expected that from you... pft–"

"No... (Y/n)..." dejected, Minamoto hangs his head low.

"(Y/n) thinks of me like that! " Minamoto shouted as he dramatically.  Her classmates only laugh at him as they eat their own food.

"At least call me senpai in the classroom you know? I'm a second year here. "

"No way! We're the same age, and I don't want too..." Minamoto said, (Y/n) shakes her head and laughs.

"What are you doing here? " Sakura said, annoyed, "First year students roaming around the second year's class."

"Natsuhiko said he wants your cupcakes. "

"It's lunch time, senpai. I wanna try your cupcakes." Natsuhiko, who's been bothering Sakura by asking for her cupcakes, looked at (Y/n)'s donuts, "(Y/n)! Let me have some too! "

(Y/n)'s eyebrows raised when she remembered something, "..Right!"

"Right? "

"Oh, ah.. You guys can have this donuts, leave some for me okay? I'm going to bathroom first. "

"Wow! Thank you for the food! " -Natsuhiko

"Can I go with you? " Sakura asked,

"Thanks but I can manage." (Y/n) said and smiled, she grabbed the bag of donuts she prepared...

"(Y/n)?" Minamoto mumbled to himself as he noticed at (Y/n) grabbed the bag of donuts.

"Then... see you later! " (Y/n) waves her hands and go out of the room. She continue walking from beside the wall and reached the end of the hallway where the stairs is.

Since they are already in the first floor, (Y/n) wants to go up to th third floor to find Hanako.

'Where's the stairs...' (Y/n) thought as she continuesly tap the wall beside her, 'Where–'

"(Y/n)~" she stopped her tracks when she heard a voice right beside her ears. Her body shivered for a second before turning her body from her side.

"Ahaha! " (Y/n) frowns when she recognised Hanako's voice, "Why are you so scared? We're buddies now! "

"Hanako–" after remembering that no one else can see nor hear him, she quickly shut her mouth.

"Don't worry, no one's here. " Hanako said as he circled around (Y/n), "So..... What's that? " Hanako said while looking on her other hand holding a bag.

"This... Donuts... " (Y/n) mumbled as she raised her hand holding the bag of donuts, "...For you,"

"..." Hanako flew closer to look at the bag, "For me? "

"Yeah... " (Y/n) said in a low voice. She waited for the boy to get the bag of donuts but nothing happened, she opens her mouth and asked, "...Why? Do you not eat foods? If so, then–"

"NO! I WANT IT! " The bag was taken away from her hand. She raised her brows and takes a step back, "This is for me right? Don't take it back... " Hanako said while his voice lowered down.

"Can you... stand in front of me? " (Y/n) asked, Hanako do as she asked with a confused face. Suddenly, (Y/n) raised her hands and met the top of his head, 'I wonder what expression are you making right now...', she thought as she smiled when she's tracing his face.

After a few seconds, (Y/n) pulled back her hands from his face. Hanako blinks his eyes as he looked at (Y/n).

"...Let's go? " Hanako blurted out,

"Where? " (Y/n) asked, after that, Hanako holds both of her hands and pulled her gently.

"To the—"

"(Y/n)!" suddenly, a hand pulled her away from Hanako and heard a zap.

"Is that..." (Y/n) mouth gaped and shouted,

"Minamoto—?!"

*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Btw, I removed the -kun from any names there.

Imma promote my new story here XD
This is kind late from the trends but I still published it XD It's a Dororo (2019) x Reader Fanfic, kinda an aftermath story.