IV

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ chapter four ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Before It Starts...

'°•°•°'

"(Y/n)..."

The girl with (h/c)-colored hair turn beside her, where her green-haired friend, Sakura sits, "Yes? What is it? " she asked while smiling.

"Do you know the story of Hanako-san of the toilet? "

"...", A moment of silence occurs as the aloof Sakura finished her line, "...Yeah!! She will grant any wish, right? But-"

Sakura looked straight at her friend's eyes, "-that's the only thing I know! I think I read it somewhere years ago... Ahaha-"

Sakura flashed worries as her friend laugh at her statement, "(Y/n)... "

"-Sakura, " (Y/n) clutched her hand as she looked down, "You see, I've known that story since the first month here, but I've never really want to try it... "

"But, (Y/n)... How about just.. try it? please? I'll be with you, just tell me when... " Sakura said. (Y/n) smiled as she heard her friend, 'Sakura... ' (Y/n) thought, 'When did she request something like this again?

"Hey, Sakura?" (Y/n) suddenly exclaimed, "Do you want to go hang out? Minamoto asked me to bring a friend! Let's buy the rakugan you said! " Sakura sighs softly and looked up to the skies, 'She's going to change the topic again.. '

"How about bringing Natsuhiko too? The more, the merrier!! "

"...Fine, " Sakura said and stood up, "Let's go? " she said as she handed out her hand in front of (Y/n)

"Yeah!! "

When (Y/n) still goes on saying and imagining what she would do when they all go out, Sakura hold her hands and guided her, "Oh! Wait, where's the long cane?"

"Thanks! " (Y/n) said after a folded-stick was put on her hands.

"Hey (Y/n), I'll see you after class? " (Y/n) turn to where the voice is when a different person speak to her.

"Minamoto!"

'°•°•°'
A/n
Thanks for reading!
This story will probably
not update like I did in Phantasm
But I'll try my best to work these two out!!

Flight of Reverie 『 Tᴏɪʟᴇᴛ-ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 』जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें