Part 19

HELLO CHILDREN, I'm going to tell you guys a secret..... I like pancakes better than waffles. I'm Sorry to my Waffles Lovers out there. I'm not going to be able to update tomorrow because I'll be offline so I'll update Today!!!

Lilly P.O.V.

I was sitting in a cabin, Edwin and The old man where seated in front of me. 

Edwin had a visible bump in his clothes, I just stared at it. The old man's words bounced in my head, 'You're going to be an aunt.'

"It's only been a month. You do realize that right?"

Edwin nodded, "Yes well, Ryker's genetics make the possess go a little faster."

I took a deep breath through my nose and let it out slowly. "So I'm Their Aunt, is there going to be an uncle?"

Ryker and Edwin looked at each other and grinned.

"Well, Lil girl we were thinkin' of dat boy yer always hang out wit'."

I made a face, "Leo! Are you sure? He likes waffles. Not a very good choice. He also spaces out for various amounts of time."

Edwin sighed, "Dear... We meant The third prince."

I flushed and covered my embarrassment with my fist and a cough. 

They carried on, " Prince Augustus would be a suitable Uncle don't you think so?"

I thought about it and nodded, He would be a really nice Fathe- UNCLE.

I Mentally smacked myself in the face, 'BAD LILLY. STOP.'

Edwin and Ryker chuckled at the flustered girl, they leaned into each other and Ryker put his hand on Edwin's stomach. He smiled, his mate was well worth the wait.

>﹏<

Sometime later...

Tus released an aura of danger to anyone within a 100-foot radius of himself. 

He was sitting in the lunchroom waiting for Lilly to arrive. Leo sat next to him looking around, searching for his savior. If the tension didn't break soon it would kill him, and if that didn't finish him off, Agustus surely would. 

Bex shivered and ate her Waffles slowly, she prayed that Lilly would come back soon.

It didn't help his mood that earlier he was held up by his father. His father was cold to him like always but mocked him. His father called him every name in the book, and nothing could move Tus's heart of pure Iron. His father mentioned his mother, nothing. His father mentioned his status as a disgrace of the royal family, nothing. But then his father mentioned Lilly, Tus had to control himself long enough not to kill his own father.     

As the tension grew in the cafeteria no one even dared to breathe. It was as if they were dealing with a dangerous animal.

Suddenly the doors flew open, Lilly stepped through the door with a tired look on her face.

She walked to her table and sat down with a long sigh.

The tension in the room immediately dispersed, people started to breathe normally again.

Leo sprung out of his seat and gave Lilly a bone-crushing hug, "Thank you!!! I thought I was a goner!! My Savior."

The air turned frosty once again, Tus looked at Leo with murder in his eyes. Leo immediately let go like she was made of fire.