ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞: 𝕊𝕖𝕝𝕗 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝

Trigger Warning, There will be self harm in this chapter.. Do not cut yourself or harm yourself in any way if you are thinking about it. You are loved and you are beautiful. Please do not hurt your beautiful selves. 

Finally after 3 days Midoriya woke up from his mini-coma. He stretched his arms getting a couple pops from his bones, while stretching he noticed his arm was no longer broken which made him grateful. Deku stood up and walked out. Just like how Deku had done that one night, Todoroki was sitting outside Deku's door, right next to it. He was asleep and hadn't woken up from Deku's creaky door. Izuku sat next to him and smiled. Todoroki was a lot more peaceful when sleeping. When awake Todoroki was always super serious and stressed. He never seemed to have a peaceful moment to himself. Deku stroked Todoroki's hair a little and laughed a little.

 "Your hair is so soft! Like a cat! Wait-" Deku stood up and went back into his room. He shuffled around quite loudly looking for an empty notebook. When he found one he sat back down in his original spot and started taking notes. He took notes on Todoroki's personality, his quirk which Izuku called his 'Puppet Master' quirk. He then pet Shoto's hair again but this time only the red half of his hair. He then only stroked the right side. His left side was warm and right was kinda cold. Deku wrote down another thing in the page.

 'I think Todoroki has more than one quirk. I mean, Tomura was able to give me a quirk so its not a long shot that he's given Todoroki more. His Puppet Master quirk could have been given to him. He was concerned when he found out I was getting a quirk. He probably knew how much pain I would be in. I'm going to guess his original quirk is something related to temperature. I'll admit one reason why I think that is cause of his body. But also half his body is warmer than his other half. But hey thats just a theory. But also, how does he get his hair to be so soft?? Last thing. How did he get his scar? I wish I could remember my previous life. Then maybe my questions would be answered.'

 When Deku finished writing he huffed and closed his notebook. Despite being asleep for 3 days he was still tired. He had no idea how but he wasn't tired enough where he couldn't function so he would just have to spend a couple hours waiting for night. Izuku stared at the ceiling not moving from his spot. 

 Just when Deku was getting bored Todoroki groaned, shifted, and his eyes fluttered open. He yawned a little but stopped mid-yawn when he saw Deku. 

 "Midoriya! You're awake!" Todoroki gave him a hug which he quickly pulled away from realizing they probably weren't at that level yet. "I'm sorry for what I did, I've been so bored without you these past few days."

 Deku responded "Well I'm glad someone cares. Honestly it didn't feel like three days. It felt instant to me. I'm still pretty tired, but hey, at least my arm doesn't hurt anymore."

 "Thats a good thing but you are still gonna have to be careful with your arm."

 Deku nodded "Ok! Uhm, do you want to hang out in my room?"

  "No, I have other things I need to do and I need rest right now. It is nice to see you well again though.. see you later Puppet." and with that Todoroki stood up and left Midoriya alone. Deku sighed and went into his own room. For some reason being called a 'Puppet' was really getting to him.

 "I'm not a puppet. He can't control what I do with my life," Deku said to himself slightly knowing it was a lie. He walked into his room and looked around. His room wasn't the cleanest. It was common to find random nails on the floor and glass while walking around. The glass problem was so bad Deku picked up the glass and has a small pile of glass on his desk.

 Deku stared at one of the glass shards while muttering things to himself "I'm in control of myself. Not him. He can't control anything I do. I'll prove it to myself and him." as he said the last part he picked up the glass, held it with his previous broken arm, and hovered right over his other wrist. 

 "He can't stop me.. I'll make something beautiful. And he can't stop me. I'll be my own hero." after Deku had said all those little things to himself he started cutting his wrist. One cut at a time. Soon blood started to come out, and flow down his arms and wrists, some of it spilling onto the ground. That didn't stop him. He did it again and again. His wrists revealing a beautiful royal red.  He cut deeper and deeper until he blacked out. 

---

 He woke up later on the ground, luckily not dead. He got up and walked over to the little bathroom he had. There were bandages in the cabinets so he grabbed them and started wrapping them around his forearms. He then put a hoodie on and stared at himself in the mirror. Tears filled in his eyes the longer he stared. 

 "Why did I do this... what if Todoroki finds out. No he won't care. I'm only his little 'Puppet', this isn't my home. I want to go home. I want to feel loved. I don't feel loved here" as Deku said that he curled up and cried. He cried so long that he forgot he was crying. He soon shut his eyes and tried to sleep. He felt so helpless. But if Deku could see what was going on with his body he wouldn't feel helpless at all. All through out his body his veins started glowing a powerful red.

I finally updated good lord I'm so sorry it took so long I've just lacked motivation for so long and its hard to continue this story, I hope you enjoyed you beautiful French Fries. And again, never harm your selves, I love you all, if you ever need someone to talk to contact me <3

(Words: 1064)