ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕠𝕠𝕞

Ice Deku~~

"Let me out! I don't want to be in here anymore!" Izuku cried out, as he banged his fist against the metal door, but it didn't help. He couldn't see a thing, he had been in there for nearly over a day. He didn't know what to do anymore, it seemed at this point he'd never escape.

He sat down and slid against the wall, trying to think of something to do that would entertain himself. Deku decided to get lost in his own thoughts. His thoughts drifted him too many different things.

He started to think about his new given quirk, and wondering what his life was like before he was kidnap, eventually his thoughts led him to Todoroki. Deku couldn't help but notice how beautiful the boy was before. Sure he had a few downsides but no one can be perfect, right? Anyways, there seemed to be more upsides to him than down sides.

"I wonder... does he like me... or does he just pretend to get along with me just cause then our relationship won't be weird." Deku thought to himself. His thoughts continued, and by the minute they became more and more strange and unnatural "I wonder what he looks like shirtless. That doesn't matter... but I kind of want to see him shirtless- if I hold his left hand will it warm me up and if I hold his right will it cool me down. I wonder if his lips are soft or chapped."

A small yawn escaped his lips which broke his train of thought. This put him in a bit of a bad situation here. He got to his feet to start and think about what he should do. Sleep or force himself to stay awake

He started to pace around, the cold room was nearly empty so he didn't have to worry about bumping into anything, he knew despite his situation, he couldn't give up, cause heroes could never give up. He decided he needed some rest, he'd been trying to get out for hours on end. It wasn't safe to sleep in case Tomura wanted to check on him but he was incredibly tired, if he didn't sleep he'd start to get in a worse situation where he was too tired to even try to escape. He closed his eyes and as his thoughts slowed down, he fell into a light slumber.

He opened his eyes to see sunlight, the sudden light didn't hurt his eyes though, he was laying on some soft grass. He sat up and took a deep breath. The air was cool and fresh. He  looked around, and was surprised to see Todoroki laying down next to him, it seemed he was asleep.

Without thinking he laid back down and brought his arms around Todoroki's waist. He got closer to him and pressed his forehead against Todoroki's and shut his eyes again. He didn't fall asleep though since he only wanted to take in the moment. He started to drift into his imagination, believing Todoroki and him were dating, that this was a normal thing for the two. He opened his eyes slightly again and jumped back to see Todoroki's eyes staring back at him. He shifted his gaze to the ground.

"T- Todoroki-kun, I'm sorry, I- I didn't know you were awake, I just thought-"

"It's alright, you don't need to apologize." Todoroki interrupted him. He nodded, clearly embarrassed. Todoroki let out a small sigh as he got up. He held out his hand to help Deku up.  Deku gladly took it and he was quickly pulled to his feet.

Todoroki let go of Midoriya's hand and started to walk away. Deku watched as Todoroki walked in front of him, and smiled to himself.  Todoroki was in such a good mood, and they were happy. He followed close behind Shoto and tried to think of something to say, but to his surprise, Todoroki spoke first.

"Midoriya... I need to ask you something." he said as he stopped in the middle of the field. Clouds that seemed far away before started to cover the sun, and as everything got more dark Todoroki let out a villainous grin, a grin Deku didn't like at all. Izuku hid the fear on his face, hoping it was nothing.