ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

Midoriya woke up a couple days later in a small room, similar to his dorm but of course he had forgotten the dorms and everything else. The room had a bed, a nightstand, a desk, and a light above him that would sway back and forth every once in awhile making a 'cree' sound every time it did. Deku found it annoying but blocked out the sound. He looked around his room until his door was slammed open. They stood there and stared at Deku for a moment but quickly started a conversation "Your finally awake...I didn't think you were gonna make it. You've been asleep for about a week now," his voice was raspy and dry. 

 "I'm sorry..do I know you?" Deku gave him a small confused look. "Uhm...yes. I'm Tomura Shigaraki. You must have lost your memory during the fight," Tomura's voice sounded uneasy when speaking. "The fight? What does that mean, who did I fight?" "You won't remember him but his name is Shoto Todoroki. The two of you got into a fight because..." Tomura paused. "Because??" Deku's voice was a little harsh.

"Uh...because he stole one of your notebooks..yeah," Tomura scratched his neck, the sound of him scratching his neck made Deku cringe "So I lost my memory because of a dumbass who wanted my notebook. Really?!" "Yep, ok now tell me what you remember," Shigaraki said looking like he'd been waiting to say it for awhile. "Well...I remember quirks...I remember my name and thats it really,''.

"Thats good- I mean awful! Maybe there's a way I can bring back your memory somehow. But right now I'm going to have Todoroki show you around. Todoroki!" Tomura called. A couple seconds later Todoroki came running in. Deku starred at him, he honestly couldn't take his eyes off of him. Maybe that was because he was angry at him, or maybe it was because he was an amazing sight to see. White hair on one half of his head and red on the other half, two different colored eyes, a scar over his left one. He was wearing a black hoodie and jeans, he had a stoic face which made Deku curious what he looked like when smiling. Deku felt his face grow a little warm from blush but quickly it went away when remembering Todoroki was supposedly the one who made him lose his memory.

"Todoroki, you are going to have to give Midoriya a tour because he lost his memory thanks to you," After Tomura said this there was an awkward silence. The silence lasted for about a minute until Todoroki spoke "Seriously?! Do I have to?" Todoroki argued. Tomura glared at him and Todoroki let out a sigh "Fine..."

"Oh and also, tonight meet me in the lab, ok Todoroki?" these words made Todoroki flinch and he nods, a little bit of fear flashed through his eyes. "Dinner is in 10 minutes. Don't be late," and with that Tomura left the room, leaving the two alone. 

There was tension between the two. Deku was trying his hardest not to punch Todoroki in the face. The main thing stopping him was, he didn't want to mess up such a pretty face. Todoroki was the one to break the silence. "Well come on!" he grabbed Deku's wrist and dragged him a bit until Deku used his own legs to walk.

 Todoroki showed him the place. The place wasn't really much of a home. At least it didn't feel like a home at least. Deku didn't remember what a home was like though so who was he to judge? The place had no windows (expect for one in Deku's room for some reason) and every door had a lock on them. Deku found that strange. Not because the locks were particularly there. Mainly because it locked from the outside. Well at least the bedrooms locked from the outside. Todoroki showed him every room except for two closed doors.

 Deku point towards one of the two "Can you please show me what's in there?" his voice was half demanding him. He had forgotten nearly everything so he wanted to remember everything he could as quickly as he could.

 "If I show you do you promise to not tell Tomura I let you see what is in this door?" Todoroki grabbed the door handle while speaking.

"Yeah I guess" and with that Todoroki opened the door. Inside was a very dark room. Deku honestly couldn't tell if it was warm or cold. The temperature was like if you took a walk at midnight very close to summer but not quite. There was a hospital sort of bed in the middle of the room and it had very firm looking straps attached to it. There was also a couple tanks. Most were empty but a few had water in it. Deku couldn't tell if it was just the lighting but from his view the water looked like a bright teal color. Next to the bed was a desk with a ton of tools for surgery most likely and needles on it. The room sent chills down Deku's spine.

 "and what about the other room?" Deku said trying to get his mind off the eerie room.

 "Thats my room. You aren't aloud in there, okay??" Todoroki was getting annoyed, Deku groaned and nodded. Todoroki looked at Deku for a second and soon shook his head. "You look and act so innocent now. From what I remember you used to be manipulative and rude all the time, I think I like this version of you better...but that doesn't mean I like you,"

(A/N: that will make sense later, I promise.)

 Before Deku could respond Todoroki left to go to the small dining room they had which wasn't that fancy or comfortable. Deku didn't know what to do so he followed. Todoroki sat in the seat across from the one Deku choose because they were the only two left. The others were filled with some other people. One guy had black hair and more scars then Todoroki. There was also a girl, she had blond hair that was tied into two messy buns, she had blush on her face and she stared at Deku most of the time. Of course there was Tomura. Next to Tomura was a guy in a black and white costume sort of thing and a mask. The strangest person to Deku was the person who sat next to him. He had a portal for a head and was wearing a formal suit.

 Everything felt awkward for some reason. Deku avoided all eye contact and just started eating his food. Everyone was silent and nobody dared to break the silence. Afterwards everyone left the table except Tomura and Deku.

 Tomura spoke first "Do you remember any of those people?".

"No...are they important to me? They don't seem like they are," Deku was still feeling pretty awkward so he was kind of afraid to speak.

"Well...um...yes. We are all a family of the sort. When you were a boy we found you on the streets. You were basically knocking on deaths door so we helped you and took care of you. Honestly you're really lucky we found you. You would've never survived...you being quirkless and all."  

 Deku's eyes widened a little and he felt disappointment flood through him "I-I'm quirkiness?! What?!"

 "Yep...sad but true. But...there is a way to get you a quirk but we can only do it if you agree to it," Tomura's gaze changed from the table to Deku. 

 "Please give me a quirk! I'll do anything, just please get me a quirk!" Deku felt a small spark of hope replacing the disappointment.

 "Ok, tomorrow morning I'll get you and we'll start the process. In the mean time go to your room." Tomura let out a small smile. Deku obeyed and went to his room. When he enter he jumped a little. Todoroki was sitting on his bed, waiting for him by the looks of it.

 "I heard your conversation...your gonna regret it" his tone was softer but it was a little harsh.

 "Huh? Regret what? Do you mean getting a quirk? Why?" Deku was hesitant but he sat next to him. 

 "I can't tell you why but...just believe me you aren't gonna like what happens," Todoroki seemed 100% focused when earlier he was probably only 75% focused.

"I- ok...well...if that's all you wanted to tell me then please leave my room. The truth is I'm not a big fan of you, but thanks for the warning I guess.." Deku slightly nudged Todoroki off his bed. Todoroki stood up and before closing the door waved slightly.

 When he was gone Deku fell onto his bed, face first so his head was hiding in the pillow. He didn't care about Todoroki's warning, he was just excited to get a quirk. He turned his body so he was looking up at the ceiling and closed his two green eyes. His thoughts soon got slower and not even 5 minutes later he dozed off into a slumber.