Royal Pains (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Now, Nina Maria Salazar-Roberts, do you take Richard Bowen to be your lawfully wedded husband. Do you promise to love and cherish him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him, for so long as you both shall live" "I do" she said looking back at him with the same amount of adoration in her eyes.

Richard's best man then handed him and Nini their respective rings. Richard then took Nini's left hand in his, and the officiant told him what to say, "Repeat after me, I Richard" "I Richard" "Give you, Nina" "Give you, Nina" "this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you" "This ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you" Richard smiled as he slid the ring onto her finger.

"Now Nina Repeat after me, I Nina" "I Nina" "Give you, Richard" "Give you, Richard" "this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you" "This ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you" and she copied him and put his ring on his finger.

"By the power invested in me by this beautiful country, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" Richard gently placed a hand on her cheek and pulled her into a kiss. It wasn't a very long kiss, but it was filled with all their love for each other.

He then took her hand and led her back down the aisle, passing all their friends and family.

Five days after they were married they set off on their honeymoon

Five days after they were married they set off on their honeymoon. (You know what goes on on a honeymoon so I don't think we have to go into too much detail about that.)

10 months later Nini and Ricky were enjoying their life as a married couple. Nini was working on learning the ropes as a new princess, and future queen, and she was learning pretty quickly with the help of her husband.

"Hey Ricky, can we talk" Nini said, poking her head in his office. "Um.. sure what do you want to talk about" he said, his mind immediately going to the worst scenario.

"So we've been married for a little while now, but um.. you know what never mind" she said, turning around and starting to walk out of the room. "No Nini, tell me" he said standing up from his desk and quickly running up to her. "I was just thinking that since we've been married for a little while that maybe now's a good time to start a family" she said looking at the floor, not wanting to see his reaction. He took her chin in his hand and tilted her face to look at his. "I would want nothing more than to start a family with you"

It only took them a few months for them to get pregnant.

Nini was pacing around their bathroom waiting till she could look at the results of her pregnancy test. It was 5 in the morning and everyone in the palace was asleep, except for her. She couldn't sleep for some reason, so she thought that maybe she would take a test and just see.

When the 5 minutes were up she turned over the test, and her face was quickly taken over by happiness. It was positive.

She quickly ran back into their bedroom and woke up Ricky. "Ricky, Ricky, Ricky, it happened" she said, shaking his awake. "Wait what. What happened" "Ricky, I'm pregnant" she said and his eyes went wide, pulling her into a hug. When they broke apart he bent down and placed a gentle kiss to her stomach.