"I have spent two years searching the world for you," the scarred teen informed Elua as he stood stoically in front of her. "Before me, my grandfather, and before him, his father. Decades of searching..." he trailed off ominously while he moved his arms behind his back and held them there whilst he spoke.

          Elua looked at him in uncertainty and skepticism, "...thank you?" she asked as she raised a brow in question, which simply just made the other teenager angrier, and got herself another sharp glare of hatred in return for her sass.

          She abruptly frowned as she squinted her eyes and stared at the teen in front of her. She couldn't shake this feeling of familiarity that washed over her when she looked at him, but it wasn't more than a few seconds before her expression softened, and she stood back up straight as a look of realization fell over her features. Her eyes cast away from him and down to the metal floor that she stood upon as she inhaled a deep breath of the frigid air before she exhaled it in a cloud of fog... it all made the Fire Nation teen frown at her in complete confusion of what was wrong with her.

          "You..." Elua trailed off as she glanced back up at him, "...you kind of look like your grandfather," she told him with a softened tone and anguish lingering in her eyes.

          The words that she had just spoken made the Fire Nation teen take half a step backward as a look of shock fell over his already confused expression. It could not be possible for this Air Nomad girl to know what his grandfather looked like, and he was sure of that. His facial expression instantly turned back to one of outrage as another glare replaced his frown, while hatred took over every other emotion displayed on his face, and he opened his mouth to say something back to her—however, the sound of someone shouting muffled words from below the deck, prompted both of the teens to turn around in confusion at the same time.

          It only took them both half of a second to spot Aang as he ran back up the lower stairs that he had just been guided down a few minutes prior to this moment. He didn't waste a single second before he sent a strong gust of air at the scarred Fire Nation boy that stood in front of his sister, which made him fly backward with a shout of unexpected shock and soon hit the metal floor with a thud that sounded rather painful. Elua winced at the noise while she watched it all happen in front of her eyes. However, a part of her still felt as if he had deserved that, and she was well aware that it was very un-nomadic of her to think such a thing.

          Aang continued with his sprint after getting the teen out of his way and quickly grabbed onto Elua's wrist before he rushed them both through an open doorway at the end of the main deck. It led into a small room with a ladder in the middle of it. He soon let go of his sister's hand as the two of them swiftly began to climb up the metal scale, both of them attempting to make haste in their escape, as they were well aware that the teen who had captured them would not be far behind in their tracks.

          Elua sent a gust of wind up and around the metal rungs that she and her brother held onto. It forced the hatch above of them open before the both of them jumped up and into the main control room of the large navy ship. She had made such a sudden crack echo against the metal walls that it made the one and only working person—who was busy with his job of keeping the ship on course and sailing it through the ocean waves—eyes widen in shock as he turned his gaze over his shoulder to look at them with a heavy sense of confusion.

          Aang paid the working man no mind as he tossed Elua's staff over to her before they both ran out of the control room and out onto the open railed watchtower of the vessel that they were about to escape from. He threw his arms out to his sides as soon as the breeze had hit his face, a relieved smile appearing upon it, while he and his sister both opened their gliders and proceeded to throw them out in front of themselves where they quickly caught onto the icy winds. It was time for them to leave.