Meditating and thinking

(Same day as last chapter/update)

I was in my room meditating when I heard my phone ding. I got up from my black yoga mat and grabbed my phone to see who texted me. In some way I was surprised to see that it was my dad.

Dad: hey how are you doing kiddo

I was pretty shocked he texted me but really did he actually care what I was doing? Probably not.

Me: I was meditating

Dad: oh okay

Me: when are you coming home?

He left me on read. He is so annoying. Why did he even text me if he was just going to leave me on read.

I decided I was done meditating since I've done it for a half an hour already so I got up and rolled up my yoga mat and put it away.

I walk into my bathroom and took off all my clothes and stepped into the hot water from the shower.

As I washed my hair I thought of how life will be when my dad is married to another women.
I honestly never thought that would happen not that I think he shouldn't but I always thought my mom was the only one for him. They were perfect together.

I guess I just have to start getting used to my dad being married to another women and having a step mom but mostly having stepbrothers. I just had a little bit of time with them and I'm already sick of them.

I always wanted siblings but if this is how they act then I don't want it.

As I rinse of the soap off my body I grab a towel and dry off and wrap the towel around my body. I walk to my closet and grab comfortable clothes and put them on.

Her outfit:

I walk back into my room and lay on my back on my bed and just layer there and just think about how the future will be

1 hour later

I was still laying on my bed thinking. I payed here for an hour and I still can't imagine the future. Everything will be so different and that's all I can think about.

I decided that I didn't want to keep trying to imagine the future and instead I wanted to watch something on Netflix.

I clicked on my favorite cooking show; Zumbo's just desserts even though it was really only desserts but hey that's my type of food.

My favorite person on the show is Brogen. I love her personality and I have a sweet tooth too.

I watched it for an hour or two until there was a knock on my door. I got up and opened my door to see Ryder.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"We are having guests over for dinner tonight so make sure you are ready when they come" he said to me very calmly.