Who's better?

I woke up hungry as hell so I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen which I found everyone at the table eating and talking.

I opened the pantry and grabbed fruity pebbles and opened the fridge and grabbed the milk and grabbed a bowl and a spoon.

I didn't even want to sit at the table I just ate standing up and when I was done I cleaned my dirty dishes and was about to leave until someone called out my name.

"Hey Amelia come here" Greyson said.

"Ughhh why" I said walking over to the table.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" one of the boys said but I wasn't paying attention.

"What do you want" I asked annoyed.

" who is better out of me and Landon" he asked.

"Luke" I said back.

" hahaha very funny I'm serious who's better"

"Neither" I said.

"State your reasoning"

"Because you are annoying and I don't even know anything about Landon but all I know is all of you suck and I'm freakin tired" I said.

"We do not suck" Landon said.

I was suddenly over someone's shoulder and they were heading to the pool. I started kicking the person.

I realized it was of course Greyson but he slipped and we both ended up in the freezing cold pool.

I came up from the freezing cold water and heard all of the boys laughing. I got out of the pool freezing cold with every single part of my body shivering.

I move the hair out of my face and turn to the boys and give them both my middle fingers and stick my tongue out. Then I walked away straight into the house.

I went into my bathroom and turned on the shower. Then I took of all my soaking wet clothes and step into my warm shower.

Once I'm done in the shower I put on my outfit for the day.

Then I started to think while I brushed my hair as I walked back into my bedroom that oddly smelt like warm vanilla sugar

Gosh if this is what it means to live with stepbrothers than I sure wish that I can go back to being home a lone by myself.

My dad was usually gone a lot anyways so it wasn't something that I wasn't used to but living with six boys when my dad is here and gone that shit sucks.

I was used to being alone and now I have to be with six teenage boys all the time.

I sit on my bed and grab my laptop and turned on a random show that looked good.

2 hours later

I'm still watching the show laying on my bed at a weird angle until my door opened.