Talk?

I woke up to my alarm blaring it's stupid noise. I reached over to it but I couldn't feel it so I had to open my eyes and turn it off like what the hell. I don't even know why I have one of these things if I don't even like them one bit.

I look around my room to see that Luke was no longer in my room. Hopefully he's up getting ready.

I get out of bed and go straight into the bathroom and brush my teeth and got my outfit on.

Her outfit:

I did my makeup pretty natural since I didn't feel like putting on much today

I did my makeup pretty natural since I didn't feel like putting on much today. I usually wear a pretty good amount unless I was dancing on that day but I honestly don't feel like it today.

I brush my hair out and leave it like that. I don't really do much with my hair on a regular day it seems useless.

I grab my backpack and go to Luke's room and knock. He opens the door with dripping wet hair and only a towel on his lower body.

"Eww" I say with the most disgusted face.

"What do you want" he said after he laughed at my comment.

"Nothing I was seeing if you were awake" I said wanting to go away from him.

"Okay bye" he said and shut the door in my face.

I turn around and go back into my room to find Greyson in my room sitting on my bed.

Greyson was wearing grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt he had a chain on his neck and a cool ring on one of his fingers.

"Uhh hi" I said as confused to why he was in my room.

"Hey" he said like it was so natural.

"What are you doing in here" I asked with my eyebrows scrunching together.

"I wanted to talk to you but mostly I was bored" he said.

"Okay what do you want to talk about"

"Ryder said that you and Luke need to be at all meals and 'family meetings' " he says which catches me off why would he want me to be there when they have family meetings?

"Uhh okay" I said not wanting to say no and cause a problem.

"Hey du-oh hey Greyson" Luke said as he came into my room startled by Greyson being in my room.

Luke has his hair done and black skinny jeans with a blue sweatshirt on with a chain around his neck. To pair with his outfit was black converse that matched mines.

"Hey" Greyson said laying down on my bed like it was his.

"Uhh can you like not lay on my bed" I said with a bit of attitude which caused him to come back up to a siting position on my bed.

"Why you don't like me" he said which made no sense.

"That made no sense I just don't want you to lay on my bed" I said

"Okay well let's go eat breakfast" he said walking out of the room.

Me and Luke look at each other and smile like weirdos trying not to laugh and follow Greyson to the kitchen.

We walk into the kitchen and see all the boys sitting at the table and Greyson already sat down their were four chairs open but there wasn't one with two next to each other so I sat next to Greyson and Landon on the other diadem while Luke was in between Ryder and tanner.

Tanner was one of the brothers that I didn't even think about. I haven't heard him talk since I met him.

I looked down to see pancakes on everyone's plate. I was honestly scared to eat food they made. Hopefully it wasn't Dylan that made the food. I would think it would be Ryder that made the food.

It was dead silent which made me scared to even pick up my fork.

Every one was just sitting not talking nor eating. Until Ryder grabbed his fork and started eating and then all the boys started eating their food right after him. It seemed like they were waiting for his approval to eat which I guess I was too.

I don't really know what I was waiting for but I guess it wasn't that because I was till not eating.

The boys were all done and started leaving the room and soon it was only me and Ryder at the table. Which I don't know if that scared me more or less. At least Dylan wasn't here with him.

"I need to talk to you" Ryder said keeping his cold straight face.

Do you have any siblings? How many?

I have 4 half siblings and 1 step sibling.

What do you think Ryder needs to talk about?

What brother do you think will she crack?

Any ideas?

Hey guys sorry this ones a shorter one. I've been having a hard time writing. I have the ideas but I can't actually write them.