Selfish and greedy

We walked out of the mall with a whole bunch of bags since Sophia insisted after we left the baby store to buy us stuff and she wouldn't leave until all three of us got stuff. Which doesn't mean a couple things it means a whole bunch of things.

Greyson was over the moon while me and Luke didn't really want to buy stuff. I felt bad because I hate when people buy me stuff it makes me feel guilty.

I don't know, I think it makes me feel selfish and greedy.I don't know if it actually does make me that way but it certainly makes me feel like it does.

As we walked back to the car all I could think about was my feet were about to fall off. We walked so much that they were aching so bad from walking so much.

When we finally got to the car I jumped into the passenger seat and laid back into the seat and slid my shoes off. I didn't care one bit if it was gross of anything it felt so good.

I am never going shopping with Sophia and Greyson ever again.

Sophia and Greyson kept wanting to go in every store there was in the mall and they honestly acted like they were in a different world. Greyson kept waving and smiling at people like it was the first time he's seen other humans. It was kinda embarrassing since we was doing it to random people he didn't know.

Luke was very calm shopping but very awkward in a way which I didn't really expect from him honestly. Anytime a teenager would come by us he would get very awkward.

I just wanted to leave after the baby store since that was the whole reason we went to buy cute baby stuff but when we started buying stuff for ourself's I just wanted to go home but it was nice spending time with Sophia and getting away from the other boys.

As we drove home I looked out the window at the beautiful sky. I loved the sky no matter if it's raining or sunset or sunrise or dark with stars out it was always beautiful. I guess you could say I'm obsessed with the sky.

I started dozing off until we came to a stop and there was my beautiful home with terribly annoying people inside.

We got out of the car and grabbed the bags and walked to the front door and unlocked it we walked in to a very loud house but all I could hear was yelling.

I walked into the living room were the yelling was coming from and there was boys playing video games and boys fighting each other and some more boys cheering on the boys fighting.

All I did was turn the other way and go straight upstairs into my room to where I dropped the bags and jumped into my warm and cozy bed and drifted off into a deep sleep.

I woke up to a quiet house to which I was surprised since las night was so loud. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to see a whole bunch of tired shirtless boys. I wanted to turn around and walk straight back into my room but I was hungry as hell.

So I hurried and got cereal I was about to leave the kitchen with my cereal but Ryder came into the kitchen.

"Go sit at the table and eat" he said to me

I turned and went to the table and took a seat in between Jayce and another boy I don't know.

I ate my cereal trying not to be awkward because I hate eating in front of people. Not that I'm scared something's gonna be on my face but that I'm eating to loud or annoyingly but did I mention there was a ton of SHIRTLESS BOYS right there too.

As I finished my cereal I got up to put it in the sink Jayce got up too. I put my bowl in the sink and walked out of the kitchen. But Jayce was still behind me so I turned around.

"Hi" I said quite awkwardly

"Hey" he said calmly

"How are you"

"Good,you" he asked

"I'm doing pretty good except my feet hurt" I said.

"Why do they hurt" he asked

"I went to the mall yesterday" I replied

"Oh" he said

"Would you want to hang out sometime" he asked me

"Um yeah that would be cool" I replied

He asked me for my number and that was pretty much all I went back upstairs and he went back to the kitchen filled with the other shirtless boys.

That "conversation" was so incredibly awkward and it made it worse that he was shirtless.

I walked into my room and laid straight on my bed and went on my phone scrolling through Twitter pacifically Amelie Zibler's tweet's she was amazing in my eyes she was gorgeous and funny most of all amazingly smart; she was a political activist. I honestly wanted her to be president some day. She has great views on the situations going on in the world. (Her @ on Twitter is ameliexrose)

As I zoned out looking at tweets Luke came into my bedroom and jumped onto my bed.

"What's up dude" he says

"Nothing much" I say not paying attention to him

"Thanks for the conversation" he says

"What" I say annoyed

"So wat has doinnn"

"Reading tweets"

"Oh soooo cool"

"Uh huh" I said continuing reading"

"You are so boring"

"Cool"

" I'm leaving bye"

"Bye" I said as I read more and more

As Luke was walking out he turned around and came straight back to we're he was.

"I thought you were leaving" I said looking up from my phone for the first time he's been in here.

"Well I thought you loved me but I guess we're both wrong" he said

"I'm so sorry" I say sarcastically to him.

"You are so mean I want to order a new one"

"A new one of what"

"A new step sister"

"While your at it buy me some new stepbrothers"

"How rude"

"It's only the truth"

"I'll be on my way to buy a new sister" he said actually leaving my room this time.

Do we like Jayce? Do we ship Jayce and Amelia?

I'm having some thought on what sexuality Luke should be. What do you think?

Sorry this ones pretty short I just wanted to post something.

Sorry I haven't posted in a month I don't really know why I haven't but I'm sorry that I'm lazy lol.

Thank you guys so much for 88k!!! I never thought this could happen. Thank you so much!! Love you guys❤️ I hope you guys are staying safe!! Spread positivity, love, and awareness to the world we really need it in the times we are in right now. Please sign petitions!!!The media is staring to go back to normal and we should still keep posting, signing petitions,speaking up,etc to keep fighting.

(I haven't really posted anything on the situations going on in the world on this platform but I have been on other social media's, signing petitions, doing research, and having conversations with my family)