Chapter 47.

Happy New Year Guys. *O*

CHAPTER 47.

JOAQUIN

Naalimpungata ako nang naramdaman kong may gumalaw mula sa tabi ko at I look at its direction and I saw Justine sleeping peacefully.

What is she doing here? And, why is she naked beside me? I sat up on the bed and look at myself then, I remembered what happened last night.

I held my forehead and closed my eyes. We did it last night; I remember it now. Damn. Why did I forget about it?

I stop from thinking about what happened last night I heard someone is scratching on the door and I got up from the bed.

I wear my boxers and open the door then, I saw Foxy with his bowl on his mouth. I smiled and caressed his head.

"Let's go down on the kitchen to get your food, okay?" He hugs me and I kiss his head.

"Let's go now before we wake her up." I stated and closed the door then went downstairs to go to the kitchen to het his food.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

After putting his foods on his bowl, he started to eat and I gave him a bowl of water to drink. I watch him as he ate his foods.

"Justine will play with you later, okay? She needs more rest because of what happened last night." I stated.

He barks softly at me then, continue eating his food. I caressed his head and stands up. I think I should go back to the room before Justine wakes up.

"Happy eating, alright? I'll go back to my room now. Just bark if someone you don't know went inside the house." I said then went back upstairs to go back inside the room and sleep again.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Nagising na lang ako dahil sa taong nakayakap sa'kin. If things are different and if I don't even care to the person who's sleeping beside me dapat kanina pa 'to nahulog sa kama ko.

But it's different now...

I stared at her for a moment. Ayoko ko pa siyang gisingin kahit na kanina pa kumakatok si Star sa pintuan ng kwarto ko.

I woke up a while ago when I heard Foxy barking at someone so, tinignan ko kung sino ang tinatahulan niya at nakita ko ang kapatid ko.

Bumalik lang ako ulit ako ditto dahil sa gusto kong matulog ulit kahit saglit lang dahil inaantok pa ako.

Naramdaman ko naman na mas lalong humigpit 'yung pagkakayakap niya sa'kin kaya naman hinalikan ko siya sa noo.

Last night is one of the best nights for me. Because last night is the night that we finally became one. I smiled for that thought.

"Babe, wake up." Pag-gising ko sa kanya. Nagising naman siya agad at ngumiti sa'kin.

"Good morning." She said to me. She kissed me on my lips. I smiled at her. I'm really crazy for her.

"Good morning." I said. I smiled at her and I stood up.

"Ano ba?! Bakit tumayo ka agad?! Magdamit ka nga!" Irita niyang saad sa'kin at tinakpan niya 'yung mga mata niya.

"You already see my naked body, babe." I told her with a smirk. Namula naman siya dahil do'n sa sinabi ko. After going back here a while ago, I remove my boxers again just to be comfortable.

"Wala naman ganiyanan." Sabi niya sa'kin. Natawa naman ako do'n.

"Masakit pa rin ba?" Tanong ko sa kanya. Nagsuot na ulit ako ng brief at boxer. Umupo muna ako sa kama.