23. FUCKING LISTEN

Mulai dari awal

" Well you should know the person you are going to kill  chief Junkook?" "What !!" Junkook exclaimed in horror at hearing Samuel's remark who was unfazed by his reaction and continued to smile maniacally at him.

" Why are you  so surprised? Will it hurt so much to kill The Dark Demon , the most wanted terrorist of Crystal Snow" Another wave of shock ran through Junkook's waves after hearing Samuel's remark , his blood boiling from anger at the mention of Dark Demon. How could Junkook not known him , the biggest foe and toughest terrorist in the town of Crystal Snow.

 The government , the police and everyone s in a chase to kill him but no one even managed to find his base camp . In conclusion Junkook hates him because he is the one because of whom Crystal Snow is still regarded as one of the most dangerous and unsafe zone of South Korea

" Junkook! I know that you hate him and you are one of the most worthy cops of our station so , I want to send you on the most important encounter to find Dark Demon's base camp" Junkook jolted back from his trail of thoughts after hearing the mayor' blasting voice who patted Junkook's shoulder to grab his attention.

" You are having the freedom to choose the members for this encounter . I want this encounter to be a success as your other encounters . For this you need to inform the police department about the location of base  , destroy it and kill Dark Demon. Are you ready?" Park Samuel questioned in a serious tone glancing at Junkook who was observed in his own thoughts.

" Of course , I am !!" Junkook replied in a stern voice earning a laugh from the mayor who proudly patted Junkook's back in appreciation.

" Now that's the attitude I expect from Chief Jeon Junkook"

.............                        ......................                 .............................                ............................................

"So Junkook is the chief of this station!" The  male chirped in a delightful voice , marching inside the police station without any hesitation . The pink haired male glanced inside the station but got disappointed to see the station empty . He looked at the watch at then realized that  it was lunch break and probably the cops had went out to grab something to eat.

"Who the hell are you kid ?" The male glanced back at found a black haired man glaring at him angrily . He had milky pale skin with dark colored hair and a thin frame and was shooting death glares at the pink haired male who gasped in horror at looking the dark haired male behind him.

" Hey, My name is Park Jimin and I am here to see Chief Junkook . Could you please inform him as I think you are the assistant here "  The pink haired male whose name was Jimin stated in a soft voice only to get a disgusted look from the other.

 Could you please inform him as I think you are the assistant here "  The pink haired male whose name was Jimin stated in a soft voice only to get a disgusted look from the other

" First of all you Junkook has no te to flirt with the idiots like you during his working hours and second , kid how the fuck did you think I am the assistant here!"