23. FUCKING LISTEN

THE STORY BEHIND

CRYSTAL SNOW....... 2 years ago.....

" Officer Junkook I am really happy from your selfless service towards your city , I am really proud of you " Junkook lifted his head in pride as he heard the first of appreciation from the mayor's  mouth. 

"Therefore , I Park Samuel , mayor of Crystal Snow has decided to make Officer Junkook the new chief of the police staff "The mayor declared in a loud voice, earning a salute from Junkook who was filled with delight and joy as his childhood dream had finally come true.

" It's my honor to serve our honest and diligent mayor .As a chief of Crystal Snow , I promise to provide a selfless service to Crystal Snow and protect the safety of the town" Junkook declared in a bold voice , bowing his head in reverence in front of the mayor who passed a smirk n return.

" Alright so I want all of you to get back in your works and Chief Jeon Junkook you come to my office , I have something important to discuss with you" Park Samuel ordered the policemen who followed his instructions and Junkook followed Park Samuel to his office room.

" So Junkook , firstly congratulations for your promotion , I hope that you prove yourself as a worthy Chief but I have something more to discuss with you" Park Samuel remarked in a grave tone earning a nod from Junkook who carefully listened to the whole conversation.

" Chief Junkook how many encounters have you done in your 5 years of service ?" Junkook was take back by the sudden question by the mayor who glanced at him seriously.

" About 10 or 12 sir "Junkook replied in an unsure voice , a sly smirk spreading on Samuel's face confusing Junkook.

" And how many of them were successful ?"Park Samuel asked another question , his being quite gentler and merrier than before.

" All of them Sir!" Junkook replied in a bold voice but his expressions turned quite tensed when a wide grin spread across the mayor's face .

 " Great!" Samuel finally remarked in a gleeful tone , taking out a picture from his folder and placing it on the table. 

" Take a glance at this man" The mayor declared in a distinct tone confusing Junkook who just stared at the picture of a young man in front of him . The male had dark and fierce silvered tinted eyes , pale and smooth skin with a pair of soft and red tinted lips . 

The male carried a M-24 in his hands , his expressions grave and serious making Junkook believe that the  attractive boy must be some trained cop or a member of some special forces by looking at his brave and bold countenance. 

" Do you know this man?"Junkook was taken back at the sudden question asked by Samuel who carried a suspicious grin on his face. "No sir , but why ?"Junkook asked in a tentative voice , clueless about the identity of the male in the picture .