My body suddenly lost all sense of feeling as by feet floated through air before I felt an immense heat and the feeling of dirt beneath my feet.

My eyes opened with a haze, as they slowly began workingmi looked around, when I saw a cloaked figure.

A Lich.

I looked in front of him and saw my brother, he was in his child form, he must have deactivated it to unlock his true power, what happened, my eyes looked around as I scanned the hell like surroundings.

Where the great walls of the village stood there was now a deep pit. With flames touching the sky.

And where the farms lay there was now piles of blood and bodies.

How could they.

I look at my brother again.

He lost his arm and there's a massive earth spike through his heart.

The Lich.

He needs to die.

I walked forwards as the Lich turned around.

He had a large smile on his face.

I punched him.

My hand smashed through his bones shattering them, he would die, I reached into his cloak and ripped out his magic core, as the skeleton fell to the ground.

I looked to my brother.

He can't be dead.

Name: Adam Zanglief
Race: Half-Blood Vampire
Age: 6
Attributes: Darkness, Poison
Mana Capacity: 9236 (0)
Titles: Disciple Of  Goddess of All Creation , Assasin , Poison Lover , Alchemist , Sister Admirer , Faker ???
Skills: Poison Making Lvl 3 , Poison Magic Lvl 7Assassination Lvl 1 , Dagger Technique Lvl 4 , Dagger Arts Lvl 2 , Dual Wielding Lvl 6 , Presence Detection , Darkness Magic Lvl 4 , Poison Resistance
State: Deceased
Stats :
STR:213 (0)
AGI:762(0)
DEX:791(0)
MGC:723(0)

No, no how!

I'll save him!

I'm a God!

I'll put him in my storage until I'm ready!

Dimensional Storage

His body disappeared into my skill. I'm pretty sure time doesn't pass! I can fix him!

My eyes began to water, I don't want to lose him, what would I have left.

I can't go back to the guild.

Suddenly I felt something tear through my flesh and come out of my chest.

I looked down and saw a sword.

I placed my hand on it.

How dare you kill my brother and try and then try and kill me!

You will all pay!

I stood up turning around and saw Frigan with a grin.

"Its the end now Vampire! I thought we got rid of all of you lot in the Purge but I guess not!" He twisted around his sword trying to hurt me, I reached my hand down onto its blade crushing it in my hand.

His face turned sour,"You'll pay for that!" He screamed flying backwards and ordering the succubuses, who had now surrounded, me too attack.

I leaped towards Frigan ignoring them and instead placed my hand on his face, smashing it into the ground.