"I blame the voucher system." Penelope announced, twirling a piece of her hair. "Shouldn't Madeleine be standing down their, she was never assessed by us."

Madeleine laughed at the girl, standing up from her step. "Look at where I was sat, and then look at where you're sat." Madeleine said slowly, muttering to Blair that she would see her a lunch before carrying on. "Do I need to spell this out for you?"

Madeleine walked away, heading towards her Literature class.

The Met steps we're currently under construction, so Blair, Madeleine, Serena and their minions sat on the steps in the park. Madeleine was beside Blair, getting a head start on her new classics paper as they ate.

"Do you ever stop writing?" Blair questioned, looking down at Madeleine.

"Can't get into Columbia without it." She murmured, finishing a paragraph. "I'm all yours now."

The two gossiped with each other, talking about anything and everything. Blair complimented Madeleine on her outfit, stating how her english, dark academic aesthetic was to die for.

"Amanda." Blair called out, the brown hair girl looked up from her sushi. "We have a few ground rules here."

"For lunch?" She asked with sarcasm.

Blair scoffed, "Now that we're all friends, you should know that dating someone's ex is frowned upon. For instance Dan and Serena used to—."

"Oh, I didn't know." Amanda said, her voice didn't have a trace of sympathy.

Madeleine finished her yogurt, looking towards Amanda. "Yeah, which means Chuck Bass and Nate Archibald are off limits too." Madeleine smiled sweetly, throwing her empty yogurt pot into a bin a few feet away.

Blair raised her eyebrow at Madeleine's words, the ginger haired brit just smiled and tapped her nose; bumping shoulders with Blair. "What? It's the rules." Madeleine giggled as Serena set Amanda away.

"I don't like this, B." Serena sighed, standing up to walk away. "And stop encouraging it, M."

Madeleine rolled her eyes, looking down at her plastic spoon. "I couldn't care less about any of this, I've got a Lit paper to write. I'll see you later, B."

Madeleine sat at the desk in her room, neatly writing out the notes she'd taken in school. A knock brought her out of her own little world, Chuck stood at her door.

"Nathaniel has been walking around like a love sick dog. Is this about what happened at Blair's party?" Chuck lay on Madeleine's bed, kicking his shoes onto the floor.

Madeleine pushes the lid onto her pen, hearing a satisfying click before heading to lay beside Chuck in her bed. "Catherine knows where the Captain is hiding. If I go near Nate, she'll tell the FBI."

"Well, that's not what you want." Chuck looked towards Madeleine. "He wants you."

"Well he's got a great way of showing it." Madeleine groaned, sitting up on her bed. Chuck attempted to give the girl a brotherly hug, making her chuckle and wrap her arms around him.

"I still have the hotel suite if you ever want to see him in private." He wiggles his eyebrows at the last word, Madeleine pushed him off the bed, the two in fits of laughter.

"Your a good guy, Chuck Bass." Madeleine said sincerely, "You'll get her one day. I know you will."

The two ended up eating dinner together, laughing and making crude jokes with each other. A relaxing environment for the both of them.

Madeleine walked alone through the school halls, Serena a few meters in front; Madeleine could practically see up her skirt. She held onto the folders that couldn't fit into her bag, walking towards her locker.

Penelope and Is were stood talking to Jenny Humphrey, the contents of her bag thrown onto the floor. Madeleine approach the three, staring down at Penelope and Is.

"Piss off." Madeleine said calmly to the two girls, who looked at her disgusted. "Do I need to tell you again? You two can't go around doing what you like. That's for me an Blair."

"Well you weren't here." Penelope said dismissively.

Madeleine laughed at the girl, pressing down harshly on her foot. "I catch you again, and I will personally ruin your life. Piss. Off."

The two girls walked away, leaving Jenny and Madeleine to pick up the items on the floor. "You didn't have to do that." Jenny smiled, pulling everything out of her locker.

"You're right I didn't have to." Madeleine said, confusing Jenny, "But I did, because even though you were a bitch last year, you don't deserve it."

Jenny closed her locker, thanking Madeleine once more. "Blair's gonna kill you." Jenny laughed.

"No she won't." Madeleine said, "Penelope isn't in the good books right now, and Blair can never stay mad at me, I'm too sweet."

Madeleine said goodbye, walking towards the courtyard. Serena, Penelope and Isabelle all walked through, looking down at Dan Humphrey.

She watched students slowly filter out as Serena walked through, leaving Dan Humphrey stood in the middle of the yard alone. Madeleine walked over to him.

"I just helped one Humphrey, might as well go for a full house." Madeleine laughed, standing beside Dan.

"Aren't you going to get shunned for this?" He questioned with an awkward laugh, sitting on the bench behind them. Madeleine crawled into the table, resting her feet on the bench.

"She can try." Madeleine laughed, "But it's physically impossible. Don't worry Lonely Boy, your resident Lady M won't pretend you're invisible."