"I'm sure he did that by accident baby he will call again-"

DING!

Taehyung opens his phone fastly, just to see a message from his hyung.

"It's Namjoonie hyung!"

He opens the message, just to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

<I'm so done with you and your boyfriend's stupidity Tae. Now I think I understand why you failed the Sex Education class.>

Taehyung looks at his boyfriend in confusion.

"What does he mean baby?"

Jungkook shrugs, not understanding Namjoon's text either. He opens his mouth to talk but another 'ding!' stops him.

<Boys can't get pregnant Tae. You don't have a vagina.>

The two boys look at each other with wide eyes. Moments of silence pass when Taehyung finally decided to speak. He looks at Jungkook sheepishly and mutters,

"Now looking back, I think I was feeling nauseous because of the rotten bread I ate this morning"

Silence.

And more silence.

And then...

"PFFFFT HAHAHAHAHA"

Jungkook explodes into fits of laugher, barely able to stand on his feet.

"I c-can't believe we cried like that for nothing"

He mutters between his laughs. Taehyung can't help but giggle with his lover. And that's how they end up on the couch, snuggling with each other, as they laugh and giggle like crazy dudes.

"You know Taehyung..."

Jungkook starts, after they finally stop laughing. Taehyung hums, waiting for the younger to continue.

"If I had a star for every time you brightened up my day, I would have a galaxy in my hand"

Taehyung blushes like a mad man, covering his face, and murmurs,

"So cheesy, aren't you?"

Jungkook chuckles, and lifts Taehyung's chin, taking his hands from his face.

"Don't hide your face from me princess"

And then he leans in, pressing his lips the to his lover's soft ones. Taehyung gasps, but then kisses back. The kiss is soft and slow, holding a bunch of emotions and tons of love.

They pull back to take a breath, and Jungkook whispers in a low voice,

"You know Tae baby, you have a very beautiful voice"

Taehyung raises his eyebrows, blushing, as he mutters a small "thanks". Jungkook's soft gaze turns into a flirtatious one as he smirks and says in his sexy voice,

"But I bet it would even sound better muffled by my dick."

It's Taehyung's time to smirk now, as he tucks his hair behind his ears and winks at the younger.

"You bet it does"

THE END★

A/N: YEP! This book is finally over!!! I wasn't planning to end it like this, but I kinda felt like it started to be boring hehe.

But don't worry, I'll probably write some bonus extra chapters if you want to! Thanks to all of you for reading this crappy thingy! I'm not gonna keep this long because I'll make another chapter where I'll thank you all and write my favorite comments and stuff uwu <3 So now!!!!!!!!

IMPORTANT!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOOK, ASK ME UWU! ILL ANSWER THEM IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ME (THE AUTHOR)

Thanks alot 💜 I love y'all <3