Part-35

Part 35 - Things are not going to be easy!

Mahir's Pov

I saw the time time again. It's been 5 hours Bela fainted while crying.
Should I just go and check her?

I was about to open the door to go the stopped myself.

No. No. I can't.
God. Why is this happening like this?
Bela. Her crying face is- it's just. I can't think anything beyond this. This is not what we planned. We thought first we will spend more time with each other. And I will try to open up myself to Arav. I will try my best to give him assurance that I can take care of her. But every thing messed up. Fucking badly. I don't know which bastard clicked our pictures and circulate them. But once I get that person in my hand. I will not spare.

But what now?
She got hurt by Arav's word. Very very badly. She loves him more than anything. She can't even think what he was saying. This is the first time Arav shout at her. That too because of our relationship. I never wanted this. I know his value in her life. I never wanted them to fight.
Why is she facing all of this? What should I do?

One thing. I can't leave her alone in this situation.

I got out of my room. While passing through the hall I can feel everyone's stare on me. They can fuck themselves. I don't care.
I waited Infront of the evaluator.

It opened showing Amelia.

Her eyes widened like a saucer.

"W-H-A-T A-R-E Y-O-U D-O-I-N-G H-E-R-E "

She yelled loudly. I didn't understand anything.

Me: Amelia, Sorry. I don't have time now.

I get going ,passing her. Or at least I tried.
Amelia hold my hand and bring outside.

Amie: What the hell were you trying to do?

Me: Same question. Now please excuse me.

Amie: No. You are not excused. Are you out of your mind?
Do you even know what happened?

Me: Yes. I know very well. And right now she needs me. I don't how does Arav behaving with her.

Amie: What do you mean? He's her brother.
He's not hitting or yelling at her. Okay! He loves her more than you do.

Amie yelled at me.

Me: I- I didn't mean that.
I just.

I shook my head. I pressed my lips and sighed deeply.

Me: How is she? Did she come back into senses?

Amie: Yeah. Long ago.

Me: Oh.

Amie: Mahir. Just have some patients.

I looked at her.

Me: You know Arav. He may be very strict. But he loves her. That's his protectiveness. He just try to protect her like a child. But he is not any cold hearted demon. Once he get to know about your love, he'll accept you. Trust me.

I nodded.

Me: Thanks. Amelia.

Amie: Anytime.

She hugged me.

Amie: Hey. Who is she?

She said breaking the hug.

I turned around and got another shock. Mumma is standing, saying something to the guards.

Me: Mumma.

Amie: What? Your Mom? Probably this is the one thing left.

She said sighing and left.