PART-2

Part2 - Caring Bodyguard

Mahir's Pov

Now I am driving. She's sitting at the back seat of the car.
Today is Monday. She is going to attend her college. Multitasking woman!

I feel the need to break the silent.

Me: Ma'm can we put some music?

Silence follows. After sometime.....

She: Ok.

I put a loud music intensionally, which I am sure she would not like. But I wanted to know about her , That's why.
The music is playing so loud that blood can flow through my ears at any time.

Then finally she saved my ears and yelled.

Bela: Please change it . Are you mad? My head is paining.

Me: Sorry mam , I thought you would like it.

Bela : No, not at all. Only Deaf people can like this kind of song.

Me: You are right. In fact, I personally like romantic songs. Aapko pata hai mere saare friends mere gano ka bohot tarif karte hai.Main to bohout accha ga....

(But I want to know what kind of music you like.)

She cut me and said, '' to tum gaate bhi ho?''

Me: "Yes mam, mujhe bachpan se hi gane ka shauk raha hai."
Then I finally asked , " Aap ko kaisa gana pasand hai?"
She didn't respond. Is she got angry with me?

Me: Sorry mam. Main thoda zyada hi bol gaya sayad. Actually na I just love to talk. Mujhse chup chap, muh fulakar na haske raha e nhi jata. Main na....

She cut me and said , " so what do you mean main muh fulake baithi hoon?"

Shit, Mahir!!

Me: No mam, I didn't mean that. Sorry mam. If you...

Bela: I like Retro songs, and ya romantic sometimes which have sophisticated and meaningful lyrics.

She never stopped impressing me.

I smiled. And put the music.

After sometime, we reached.

Then she said to me, "Look, It's my college ,you know. I don't want everyone to know that I'm here with a bodyguard, That's why I didn't agree with Bhai but he was not ready to understand anything.
Me: But main apko akela andar nhi de sakta hoon. It's my duty to protect you. Main apka bhai ke trust nhi tod sakta.

Bela: I know. Ok, you come.

She said in a sad tone. I feel bad. I can understand how she feels. Friends ke samne aise bodyguard leke ghumna is really awkward so I said, " If you don't mind, can I suggest something? Actually
a great idea has come to my intelligent head."