PART-3

Part3 - First picture together

Mahir's Pov

Six days passed.
She hasn't recovered yet.

But she is better now. She never shows that she is in pain. The cut was so deep. When first time I saw that I didn't understand what to do. She was bleeding badly. Everything blacked out from my mind.
In our training we faced this type of injuries almost in every week. I should have behave normal. But this time things are different. I just can't see her in pain.
I am sure, her parents and her brother treats with so much delicacy. After all she is the only daughter of them, their princess. She has everything.
She hasn't used to with these things.
Seeing her in pain, my heart pierced. But Bela is Bela. She never let us know about a single bit it.

She is in her room now. Aarav is with her.
Suddenly Aarav called me and I entered.

Aarav: Mahir, she wants to continue her office and college.

Me: Whattt! But she is not even fully recovered. Cut bohot gahra hain..

Aarav: Maine bohot samjhane koshis ki. But as always she win. she is so stubborn.

Bela: I am fine. I feel caged in this mansion. I want to resume my work. kab tak aise ghar bhait k kam karte rahungi.
Mujhse aur batha nhi jayega. Please bhai pleassssseee...

She makes a puppy face. She is looking so cute. I smiled looking at her antics.

Bhai: You know how to melt my heart very well.
you can go but promise me you will take care of yourself...

Bela: I promise. Aur ab mera khayal rakhne ke liye yeh bhi to hai Mr. Bodyguard.

She says looking at me. I stared at her.

Aarav : You are right Bela.

He patted my back and left

Bela: Today we are going to my office.
You go, get the car ready , I will just come in 15 minutes.

Me: Ok, mam.
___________________________________________

Now I am driving, and she is behind me. I can see her from the mirror. She is looking happy today. I smiled to myself.

Me: Mam, can I ask you something?

Bela: Yes, you can. Mr. Bodyguard.

Me: You are looking exited today.. can I know the reason?

Bela: yes I am.
Meri ek uncle hai.. jisse abhi abhi pata chala ki hum yeha hai London mein. Wo India mein meri Mom ke NGO pe kam karte the. Bad mein dad ko join ki. He was like a father figure to me. But Mumbai incident ke baad jab hum yaha aa gaye, tab unhe bhi yeh nhi bataya gya. Bhai didn't want ki yeh bat fahl jaye, you know. But after my nomination for award ceremony he got to know about my whereabouts and now he is gonna join me in my office.

She explained. She has started sharing things with me. I know she didn't even realize that.
I feel so happy.

Me: oh, that's really great!
___________________________________________

We reached to her office.
I helped her to walk towards the lift.
Everyone started wishing her good morning and asking about her health.

We are in her cabin now. She is working.
Suddenly someone came and says, " oh my princess, how are you?"