eight

Later on that night Auriella laid on her bed scrolling on her phone waiting for Monty to come over. After baseball practice he wanted to get some new clothes and stuff.

She had changed into some pajama shorts and a t-shirt and threw her hair up in a messy bun. Her hair is pretty long so her bun always looked a little funny.

The doorbell rang startling Auriella. She got up out of bed and put on her fuzzy slippers she had by her bed. She was headed down the stairs when the doorbell rang again.

"I'm coming damn" she said walking down the remainder of stairs

She opened the door to reveal Monty with his duffle bag.

"Hey, come in" she smiled moving over so he could come in

He walked in waiting for her to walk so he could follow her.

"Did you eat?" she asked, he shook his head

"Well, I can order pizza or something if you want?"

"Whatever you want babe" he smiled at her.

"Yeah I'll order some" she smiled as she went to the kitchen to get the menu to order the pizza

She walked back out to the living room to see a sleepy Monty.

"They said about 45 minutes so if you want to shower you can" she told him

"Yeah I think I'm going to do that actually, you coming?" he wiggled his eyebrows causing her to laugh

"I'm going to sit down here and wait for the food" she laughed

He leaned down to give her a kiss and then made his way up to her room to shower. Once he was up there he took this time to wander around her room and really look at the pictures.

There was on specifically that he grew a little jealous of. A picture of Auriella and Scott. The two were sat really close and Scott planted a kiss on her cheek. The smile on her face said it all and to him, it was a sign that they had something more than a friendship.

He tried to brush past the feeling and went to take a shower anyway. He couldn't help but think of it still. Had he missed something? Had they been together before and not said anything to anyone? Did Jeff know? Did Aaron?

He jumped a little, startled by the knock on the door.

"Yeah?" he holldered through the door.

"Pizza's here! They added wings for free!" Auriella spoke excitedly through the door.

He chuckled a little "I'll be done in 5".

Coming down the stairs in only a pair of shorts and with partially wet hair he smiled when he saw the small girl sat on the sofa with her leg crossed.

"Well, someone is comfortable" she chuggled looking up from the TV at him.

"Want me to throw a shirt on?" he asked

"Nope" she smirked.

He walked over to her and leaned down to kiss her. The kiss began to get heated as he laid with her on the sofa. They made out for about 15 minutes, hands wandering each other's bodies. She let her hands run down his abs and he let a little moan slip out.

She looked up at him and giggled making him blush a little.

"How about the pizza and wings?" she asked him giggling

"Y-yeah let's get to that." he laughed a little sitting up on the sofa as she went over to the kitchen.

He ended up following her to the kitchen and as she was serving the food he came up behind her. He placed his hands softly on her waist and began kissing her neck.

"What's all this about?" she questioned putting some wings on each of their plates.

"What me kissing my girlfriend?"

"Well no but kissing me like this?"

"I don't know? I just like you a lot and I want to kiss you a lot."

"Here, eat" she laughed as she walked back to the living room.

"Or we could do other things?"

"Montgomery" she spoke sternly

"Okay, I'm eating see" he said taking a bite out of his slice of pizza.

After they finished eating Auriella threw the leftovers in bowls and made her way back out to the living room.

"Now do you want to tell me what all that kissing and stuff was about?" she asked laying her head on his lap and looking up at his.

"I told you already" he tried to lie.

"And you lied" she stated bluntly.

"I did not"

"Okay, just keep lying to me on the second day of our relationship" she said turning to look at the TV.

He placed his fingers under her chin and turned her face to look back up at him.

"I need to ask you something"

"Okay?"

"Did um-" he let out a sigh "Were um you and Reed ever a thing?"

"You saw that picture on my wall didn't you?" she questioned sitting up and looking at him

He nodded a little confused as to how exactly she knew that.

"We um, we did go out for a couple of months freshmen year but he's my best friend Monty, always has been" she told him honestly.

"How long is a couple of months Ella?"

"Honestly?" she asked him

He nodded.

"Almost into sophomore year, um almost 2 years" she told him

"2 years Auriella and you didn't say anything?"

"I thought you knew! It's not like we were hiding it at school or anything" she told him getting defensive

"Well, I didn't!"

"Now you do so? What does this mean?"

"I um, I-I don't know. How long has it been?"

"Since we broke up?" he nodded "a couple of mo-" she took a deep breath "4 months Monty, we have gone 4 months being only friends and nothing has happened and nothing will happen now. I promise"

"I just think it's funny that you were hesitating to do this with me because you didn't want to be one of those 'Liberty Girls' and you were with Reed for almost 2 years" he chuckled

"I don't know what you're trying to get at right now and I don't want to know." she spoke with hurt in her voice and began to make her way up to her room again.

It had been a couple of hours before he made his way up behind her but he did. He crawled into bed and placed an arm around her waist silently, thinking she was asleep but she was awake.

She expected more from him than a silent cuddle but that was all she got.

A silent cuddle.