five

The next morning Auriella walked into school alone, the guys had morning practice for the game tonight. Her hair was out today with loose waves from the braids, she made it a point to look her best today. She had on an olive green dress and a jean jacket on. 

She walked over to her locker opening and looking in the mirror to make sure her makeup was still good. She fixed her dress a little and grabbed her books. She found herself getting butterflies as she heard the boys coming out the locker room. 

She turned around only to be greeted by Jeff and Scotty. Monty kept walking like he didn't see her. It kind of hurt her feelings. She tried to brush it off because at least she didn't sleep with him yesterday, they just kissed.

"Good morning baby cousin." Jeff said planting a kiss on the top of her head as she watched Monty continue down the hallway. 

She decided she was not going to let this bother her, she was going to make sure he knew what he was missing. 

"Morning Jeffy." she smiled. 

"Hi Scotty" she spoke cheerfully hugging him making sure Monty saw. 

Jeff took notice of the intentions of her hug when she looked at Monty. He just nodded and chuckled to himself. 

She made her way to first and began her day. As she walked down the hallway she was swiftly pulled into a random empty classroom.

"What the hell?" she asked turning to look at the person that pulled her.

He leaned down to kiss her which she dodged.

"You think you can come in here looking like that and expect me not to kiss you?"

"You expect me to kiss you when just now in front of everyone you pretended not to see me."

"You just threw yourself all over Reed!" he screamed.

"Yeah because he at least talks to me in public Monty, when I told you I didn't want to be one of your Liberty girls I didn't mean I wanted to sneak around school like this either." she fixed her bag on her shoulder and left him in the classroom.

She had calmed down as the day continued. On her way to lunch, she ran into Scott.

"Oh hey Auri, how was class?"

"It was class." she shrugged giggling. 

"Well you look nice today, anything special?"

She laughed "WelI thought this guy was into me but he's been blowing me off all day." she spoke as they walked into the cafeteria.

"Well, he's definitely missing out then." he smiled sweetly at her.

She smiled the same up at him as they made their way to join the boys at the table. Jeff, Monty, Aaron, and Charlie all sat at the table already.

"Boys." she smiled as she took her normal seat across from Monty, between Jeff and Scott.

"Auri." Charlie smiled back at her.

"baby sister" Aaron greeted her. 

"Damn de la Cruz who pissed in your cheerios this morning?" Jeff spoke when he noticed Monty did not respond to her hellos.

"Fuck off Atkins, I'm eating." 

She rolled her eyes at him causing him to roll them back.

"ohhh baby sister peed in your cheerios huh?" Aaron teased when he saw the interaction between the two across the table. 

"Fuck off Garcia" he spoke as he continued eating his lunch. 

The table fell silent, they all kind of knew not to talk to Monty when he was like this. Soon enough the bell rang. Gathering their things, everyone began exiting the cafeteria and heading to class. 

Auriella had to stop at her locker so she made her way down the hallway to where it was.

As she opened her locker she as she normally did, she checked her hair and makeup in the small mirror she had hung in there. Liberty never switched anyone's locker so she made sure to put up pictures and stickers in hers.  

"When will there be a picture of me in there?" she heard as she saw Montgomery come into view in the mirror.

She looked up at him through the mirror rolling her eyes, she continued to switch out her books. 

"So you're not talking to me?" he questioned.

"What you want me to say? Huh?"

"I don't know? That you still like me or that what happened earlier didn't happen." he pleaded. 

"Are you trying to apologize de la Cruz?" she questioned him.

"Um y-yeah." 

"So apologize Montgomery" she spoke closing her locker and turning crossing her arms. 

"Ella, I'm sorry for trying to hide this" he spoke stubbornly looking down at the girl. 

"Look at you, like a child that doesn't like to say sorry" she giggled.

"Oh okay so you're making a joke out of me?" he questioned.

"Yeah because it was funny." she laughed again

He came closer to her and placed a hand on her waist. "Is this funny?" he asked looking down at her getting close to her face.

"I don't know Montgomery, you want to do this in public? In front of everyone?" she questioned looking down the hallway

"There's a lot of things I want to do to you in publice baby doll." he smirked as he leaned down to try to kiss her but she dodged it.

"Nu uh, I don't kiss random guys." she joked

The face he made caused her to chuckle again. 

"What do you mean?" he questioned.

"No boyfriend, no kisses." she spoke patting his chest and walking away making sure she swayed her hips a little extra.

He stood there in shock. He was scared of titles but he knew that she wouldn't be with him for real if there wasn't a title. So he had to comes to terms with that.

He took this opportunity to text her and ask her on a date 

Baby Doll 😍

Hey baby doll, Rosies after the game tonight?

like a date 👀

Yeah lol like a date I guess

yeah, sure I'll meet you outside the locker room ☺️

The boy smiled down at his phone and then looked back up at the teacher in the front of the classroom. 

This should be interesting.