Flaunt Yourself Girl..!

Somewhere after days of being home, with myself , with my thoughts ,stopping myself out I feel I am still not ready to step out..
The thoughts in my mind constantly pulling me within again , to rescue here came my 'CLEANSER' promising to remove all the dirt in my mind and give me a refreshing new thoughts..
But still ,my past scars are scaring me to step out. Its on me shouted out my 'CONCEALER', helped me hid all the scars making me look flawless again. She may not remove my scars completely but she made sure she hid my pain being with me..
I think I am ready to go now but what if I break out suddenly , to remind me not to here came my badass bestie my 'KAJAL'. She makes sure I won't leave a tear when she is with me, If I do she makes sure I won't repeat that blunder again..
All set to go and shine "but wait to shine - you need to add some colors my girl" came flaunting my lipstick. Adding colors to my lips she makes sure I am all bright and shine to flaunt the most beautiful curve on my face..
All set , here I go with all my friend's cheering me up. Roam around my favorites roads, eat my favorites , sing out my favorites , dance to my favorites , all to get me back again. And here I return home to see all my goodies waiting eagerly for me.. They came running and gathered to listen to my day , all smiles only my friends and yes my Kajal you didn't let me cry..

Then came my 'MAKEUP REMOVER', 'Girl , I'm glad you enjoyed your day ,now since you are home you don't need to hide your scars anymore , you don't need any fake colors anymore to shine bright and yes I wipe them all'.Being home is being yourself , being the way you are.
Oh did I forget something ,'Yes - Me', scolded my skincare. If you want to heal how can you forget me my lady..Hide your scars in public but don't forget to treat them in private.Heal urself daily, regularly until you are confident enough to flaunt yourself the way you are with your true colours , with all your scars..

Flaunt yourself Girl ! You are the only GEM you should be cherishing forever..!