Straight from heart...

I remember the day when we met for the first time
  When i was waiting to go home and you came to drop someone going home
The time when our eyes met and our journey back to home failed to start....
I remember the day we met again , yes in college when we got to know where we belong to,. No I'm not talking about you i said we belong to same college..
Then may be the third time in canteen
I remember the day when my eyes were searching for you , mind collecting puzzle pieces to know about you..Wait is this me doing all these crazy teenage stuff, ohh ya we do some strange things when we are not us
I remember the day when you tried to irritate me , block my way but i caught you smiling sheepishly enjoying your victory..
I remember the day when we met again yet again while you were in a match i wished i was there to cheer up you but you came so i gave you a thumbs up..
I remember the day when we crossed our paths again , when your cheeks flushed red due to shyness and yesss i am the reason
When my friends were talking about you and you were behind them silently enjoying your talks sorry talks about you...
I remember the way you tried hard not to blush but alas your cheeks gave up..
I remember the way you stared at me when the next moment it was my turn to blush.
I remember the way how our friends were wondering about the sudden change in their "friend" and how hard we tried to hide it..
I remember the day when we met again but little did i knew it was our last meeting,
The way my stupid brain was busy with something but my eyes never missed to see you stealing glances at me..
I way my lips get their own life when my mind is still thinking about you...
The way my lips dance to form the most beautiful curve on my face all this while...
And yes my dear this smile is all because of you...

----Lavanya