Zain's birthday

After soo many segments for the day ,wishes, fighting for the favorite show to keep it on air , fighting to see their favorite couple together atleast onscreen (coz this was the only way they spend most of the time together), the day came to bid adieu to the show , couple and may be the channel itself for some (i was one among them since this was the only drama i used to watch on TV ) and also our hero's birthday, mixed emotions is what we call this, not only for fans but also for our stars , the entire cast in fact.

             Zain already left to Delhi to celebrate his birthday since from past few years his brithday was in Mumbai he decided this one to be with family. here the day he left Mumbai made all the fans sad, he disappointed the poor hearts who were expecting to see them -their adiza together celebrating his birthday which didn't happen. Whereas our girl successfully made her fans crazy thinking about where she was and what is she doing..,no stories,no posts ,no news about her new projects , she just disappeared from social media where as zain was almost seen everyday either in segments , insta updates ,random rumors about new projects and yes about KKK9. Between all these mysteries we expected atleast today we would see some post of her and his comments on same ..
  Let's see what happens today...;-)

Zain's POV
   I came to Delhi after these many months i mean without any rush to return but yaar where is this Avni woh bhi apne family se Mil leti,yahi Bikaner hi toh aana tha , saath me aa jate , birthday celebrate hota, atleast i could have find out does she also feel the same way i do when we are together when we listen something about us...Yeah avni ko decode karna itna complex q hote ja raha hai kya karuuu...
Delhi aana hua, photoshoot hua,kal birthday hai Madam kaha ho tum.   ?
Itne updates me ek baar hi sahi like kar deti ..Kal toh birthday hai, does she even remember? Will she wish me. ? Pagal ho Gaya hai. yaad hai toh wish karegi na jagda thodi na hua ki wish nai karegi. I wish insta pe post karde achhe se caption ke saath and waise toh caption queen hai hi ,mere liye kuch you achha hi likhegi..
But what if she won't wish me only?I want to be wished by her first,ek kaam karta hu I'll call her yaad bhi aa jayega and 12hote hi wish bhi karegi ,waah kya idea hai ,Pagal ho Gaya tu Jon aise plead karta hai ,muje wish Karo ,muje wish Karo,shya, let's see madam kuch surprise hi dede.  Awww Adi.  I can't wait for your wish..
POV ends

Aditi's​ POV
       I wish zain was here on his birthday,next year don't know with whom we will be working and where i thought of making his birthday special but woh toh Delhi Gaya ,no worries I can complete the birthday celeb once he returns here. I miss him soo much ,not him actually his teasing ,his lame jokes to which it always laugh ,he is soo busy i cant even call him and talk properly..Hamesha busy rehta hai Banda.. Arghh....It's more than an hour and I'm still thinking about him ,stop this Aditi, tu Aditi hai avni nai and woh zain hai , character se bahar aaa
POV ends..

At 9.00pm
Delhi : zain was all set to watch his show ONE LAST TIME on TV. He settled in lobby along with his family and few friends. Scene was going on and zain captured few moments and uploaded on Instagram, all this while his friends were murmuring something and giggling and one word caught his attention when one of them said "made for each other" to which zain instantly, excitedly and happily replied "Hai na", shocking all of them and seeking all the attention so to cover his words he said ,Matlab. Neil Neil aur avni made for each other hai hai na... but only he knew he didn't say about avni and Neil bit about .......(Do i need to complete friends?;-)
   The last screen freezes and one of the said
Friend : Mowgli kitna cute hai na
Zain : of course , mera beta hai cute toh hoga hi , me bhi toh kitna cute hu..
Friend : Aditi bhi toh cute hai..
Glaring at him zain : kya kya bola..?
Friend : Matlab avni avni kitni cute hai , tu kitna cute hai, woh dono kitne cute hai isliye
And all burst into laughter.  Here in Mumbai Aditi was also watching the last episode and was already missing the show..

At 11:00PM

    Aditi's POV
11 ban Gaye ,should i wish him at 12 only? Should i call, WhatsApp , SMS or insta pe post kardu..?

Call??--Nai yaar Adi woh apne family ke saath hai ,friends bhi hai and yahi par itne friends hai call toh busy hoga..Next..

SMS?? --pagal hai,who reads text messages nowadays, SMS Ka notification settings hi ignore kar dega..Next

WhatsApp?? -- na....Itne messages sent hoga whose message he will read and obviously he will cut the cake at 12 and not not read your message Buddhu...Soch kuch... Next

Instagram??-- idea achha hai waise but pic? Pics bhi hi caption??
   Happy birthday Neil/Neilu?
   Happy birthday Zain/ Zainu?
   Happy birthday good friend / co-star??
Kya karu insta pe post kardu hi toh shipping aur jyada hoga, shaadi Lara dengey fans Tim dono ki Aditi,noo a big NO...Next...

Best option kal subah wish kar dungi, better waise bhi konsa yeah mere wish ke liye wait kar raha hoga .
POV ends..

After struggling so much about how to wish her good friend she decided finally to wish him tomorrow but wait she didn't sleep yet and here zainu is all set with phone in one hand and knife in other, cut the cake and also to check the messages sorry message from some contact..

12:00AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAINU... is all he can hear and read but not from the girl he was wishing to see.Call busy hoga pehle cake cut karleta hu,cake cutting,feeding, blessings, wishes and now time to bed and bandi be wish nai kiya. Yaad bhi hai madam ko??
Uske birthday pe Mene 12 baje wish kiya tha. Yeh toh so gayi, WhatsApp pe bhi nai..
Disappointed zainu went to bed but sleep was far for him, he was just thinking why and how didn't he receive that special message ummm i mean simple message from special person...

Suddenly a new pop -up WhatsApp pop up, zain first thought of ignoring and sleeping but the name gave him all the reasons to kick off his sleep and talk yes friends it is from Aditi. She simply wished him a happy birthday and the talks continued...
   Soo many WhatsApp messages to birthday boy but his screen was stuck on a single chat. ...

I didn't realise when i wrote this much...
I hope you all like it , thanks for reading...
:-)