is this true..?

Last day shoot,parties,bidding good bye to all,capturing all the set,my make up room,cakes all these completed so fast just in a single day.
Next day i didn't have much to do or say i don't knew wat to do..Just a new start i told myself.
During the project as i was asked to gain some weight to play Nijaljana , Avni Ayesha post 10years leap. I wanted to get back to shape this was my goal for now..
Clearing all other thoughts i got up from my bed , noted my new daily routine in sticky notes including my work outs , diet (all healthy no sweets wait weekly 1 cheat day for chocolates) now perfect.
Debating with myself i finally finalised my routine chart..Yippee!!

Starting with the my first day of transformations here i get a call from my neilu..Neil khanna, Zain..
Z : avni...
A : yeah zain
Z : Wassup , i got a call from India forums for an interview and my birthday segment ,get ready I'll pickup u (he said without even knowing her answer expecting yes)
A : no ,yaar i cant thodi busy hu
Z : ohho bije (zain said like this in one of this IV if u people remember the trio IV karam zain and Aditi)
Wat are u doing ,will be back in 3-4hrs
A : Yeah that's fine but nai ,i started my workout sessions i don't want to stop the day i started nai
Tu jaa
Z : saara workout aaj hi karna hai chalna
A : byee zainu..Byeeee
Z : stubborn kahiki,. Byee take care.

Without nothing left to say, zain left for the segment and our gal is busy in her new daily routine.
She didn't want to go out till she completes her 15days transformation session and yes she successfully avoided her first outing..
Keeping her phone aside , she did some exercise den stuck to a novel, ahh this girl wanted to complete the whole book today itself....
She forgot to check her phone..And here our hero is posting pics with his friends and awaiting of her response on those posts but little he knew madam kahi aur busy hai..
Finally Adi dozed off reading the book, when she got up finally she got some time to check her phone..
First WhatsApp,then insta and the first 2-3 posts shocked her to peeks...
Some intimate on screen scenes of them oops sorry of avni and Neil with some #tag..
She browsed some more posts and there were many such posts, some screen shots from twitter all with the same #tag..She wondered what happened that fans came with this. Then suddenly she remembers the India forums iv , ufff yeah ladka ab kya keh diya isne..
She saw the complete video to find the word where he used this and yeah got it. 
Ahhaa yeah ladka hamesha khudko fasata hai kya karu me iska..She mentally laughed and unknowingly a smile crept on her face...
For some unknown reason she wanted to check out all the posts from insta , Twitter and she don't know when she started shipping avneil.

She was struggling to know wat and yes why is this strange feeling , why is she missing her co start, why she wanted to talk to him but didn't knew what to talk..
Is there really some attraction between them , or just that she is used to be around him,to fight with him...
Failing and tired to find the answers she dozed off for her new daily routine.