Birthday segments.

Between the rumors of show going off air,our stars shot for many interesting segments which include zain's birthday segments also but media didn't release them they waited for right time and when fans where crazy missing their avneil media released them one by one which include the prettiest segment of Adiza including secret sharing , random question and birthday segment.

This is my favourite segment of all those.yes when zain was cutting cake with Aditi besides him.
As usual segment started with zain staring wait i said staring cake wat u people thought??? Cake cutting ,feeding the cake then started something interesting (everything is interesting when it comes to adiza but icing on cake when they answer to questions or say when zain gives his fans another chance to pull his legs or say when zain unknowingly gives hints about his liking towards his co-star cum good friend cum ...For now good friend only will complete this when he gives us a new word..:) )

So it started with random questions by reporter,
To do list
Favorites
Dream co stars
Shaving your hair---zain was very confident about the ans and didn't took much time answering that he would do for a movie but not for serial, for Aditi she said it depends on her mood if she is willing to do the character and poor girl gave her friend a chance to tease her,zain didn't waste the opportunity to tease her saying people will call her "ganji avni" bichari was not able to control her laughter for this, also he gave himself a name "ganja neil", but zain , when you people will be playing different characters then why we will be calling you Neil and Avni...??
Fitness icon-- again our girl gave a chance to tillu saying the rock seriously aditi's fitness icon-- the rock???
Other than these few Adi preferred saying "bahot hai bahot hai aise koi specific nai hai" without giving any answers..
With few more questions segment ended and forced their fans to see on repeat for their daily avneil dose since naamkaran was no more.
While fans's YouTube was on a repeat mode with this segment, suggested videos were flooded with other bday segments which include segments with Jahaan , real vision and abhilash (and plenty full gift segments with Aditi to come)

It doesn't matter if Aditi is physically present or not but the mere mentioning of her name and yes we got our adiza moment..
Segment with jahaan gave one moment for the fans, here even if zain tries to be causal enough his blush cheats him thus giving our detective fans some insta-wrk to decode and end up in conclusions, all thanks to Zain's blushing red cheeks when fans send a gft for Aditi when jahaan says she is his bhabhi when he receives a cute little teddy (actual wala teddy bear friends.)

Many gifts many wishes and with many more to come,fans busy wrapping gifts while our hero unwrapping them, how should be the day with this much preparations..?

Small update guys.
Published without editing sorry for any mistakes..