Ch.27 Cant spot me

THE SONG IS OLD

BUT
I JUST LISTENED TO IT RECENTLY

AND I LIKED IT

so dont hate on it plez

•~•~•~•~•

I was trying not to laugh as I listened to then constantly pass by me as if I wasnt there and to them, I wasnt. They couldnt see me and that is just perfect. I was smirking the entire time as I listened to their slow, heavy,footsteps as they passed by. I listened to the tapping of their shoes or feat as they went.

It was amusing to hear their conversations and them trying to call out for me. Once, I heard Seahawk call my name from right below me and I heard him hit the wall and begin to climb but Adora called him off, saying that I wouldnt be up there.

Oh how WRONG she was.

I fell asleep at one point a d I woke up a few minutes later to someone running past.

Guess they didnt give up.

So, I junped down and lightly hit the ground after they went past and quickly and quietly booked it to the living room. I sat down on the couch and layd down, almost falling asleep because I can fall asleep quickly if I want to. Everyone can fall asleep almost at will right? Whatever.(I cant because I hardly sleep)

I was almost asleep until I felt someone tackle me and then even more people tackle me.

"Your all- HEAVY" I groaned, opening my eyes. Me and Adora were under the pile of friends. "Dont CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE" Seahawk sang which resulted in mermista shoving him off the top of the pile and off of the couch.

"Doont. Do that."

•~•~•~•~•

Short but at least I got somethin out.

I

AM OUT OF INSPIRATION

Also, I have so much spam XD