Story time

So this is a story, well a few stories, about what happened to me this year in school.

Take note that if ypur triggered easily I wouldnt recomend reading.

So, this past year of the school year 2019, I started wearing shorts for the first time. I didnt like them because they showed my legs but I do wear them now and will continue to wear them but some words and actions were said and done that made me uncomfortable.

So the first story is about me in math class.

So, it was a normal day in math class, beginning of the year and it was going great. I was completely comfortable in class and aeound my classmates. Take bote that we are seated with 1 other person.
So I was just paying attention a d writing stuff down before I felt something on my thigh, rubbing up and down.(Sudden fucking turn T^T) Me, being the normal person, looked down to see what was on my thigh because I was uncomfortable at this point.(I didnt shave until like half way through the year) I was absolutely terrified when I saw that the girl beside me was rubbing my thigh IN MATH CLASS and theres 3 or 4 teachers in that class at one time. I moved away from her and continued class. BUT THIS ISNT THE ONLY STORY FOR THAT CLASS.

I was getting glasses cleaner because I have glasses and I need them to see(*Derp moment*) and I tossed it out of my bag and onto my desk and she LEANED OVER just to look at it before saying;" Oh, i thought it was a condom."

Like bitch wtf. Where would I get a condom and why would I have one? I can barely have a healthy relationship for a week, ya think im getting in bed with someone?

ANOUTHER STORY BUT IN SCIENCE

So we were doing a group project. I was with anouther table and doing it with them. We were setting up dominos so we could time their fall from how close or far they were from each other.

So theres this mute girl that is bothered by the same girl thats been doing all this harrasment to me so she knows what Ive been through with her. Theres anouther girl beside her that does to but doesnt let it happen to herself and theres ANOUTHER beside her that will defend someone(verbal and slightly physical). So, im on my knees on the floor and my chest is up to the table so im perfectly fine. Im helping set up the dominoes until I feel an arm wrap around my waist qnd a hand begins rubbing my left side and hip. I feel someone lean against my right and put their head on my shoulder.

I was the only one on that side of the table.

I look out of the corner of my eye and theres the girl that had done the other stuff to me in the past.

I looked at the mute girl and we had a silent conversation by just looking at each other qhile thw girl in the middle looked at me and the girl on me every few seconds to make sure im ok and nothing is going to far.

The girl on the left looks terrified and want to help me but shes to afraid of what would happen.

So, I didnt do anything because I was afraid of getting hurt by this much bigger and heavier girl.

THANKFULLY

The teacher saw this and told the girl to go back to work with her group.

I owe that teacher.

•~•~•

Anouther story just before sports time and with a different girl

I was just leaning against the door of the class, raiwing my hand to the handle before Im cut off and pinned to the door. I looked down to find my best friends other best friend (shes in like 5th or 6th grade while my bff is in my grade derp). I was pinned to the wall by a girl who was weaker, shorter, and lighter than me. I was just in shock  and looked up at one of the dudes in the room.(I was just putting my computer away and going to leave but those 6 people in the room, no teacher yet, were in that elective so they were gonna stay in there) I was just shocked but the guy pushed the girl away and held her back while I threw open the door and bolted for the sports feilds and gymnasium. I got away.

But on a different day, walking in a small rectangular grass lane imbetween the side walks for class buildings (b and c) I was with my bffs who were dating(I had dated them both) before I felt someone feeling the muscles on my upper arm snd shoulder. I looked and it was the same girl that pinned me to a wall. I looked at my bffs and they were- I dont even know. She let go tho.

•~•~•~•
JUNIOR HIGH NIGHT

so I was with my bffs and we were about to go inside and were just sitting outside and a kid I knew( who is now a highschooler) walked up to me and asked if he could straddle me and I said "yeah, i guess?" And he picked me up and held me while I was confused as fuck and looked at my friends, the girl was shocked while my guy was just like "You allowed this shit." And i was set down. I rushed over to my friends and sat down with them and later we went inside

Those are all the stories ima share for now. Junior high night was fun tho.

F
for not being able to stay away from the perves T^T