Ch.9 Pinned ya

Catra's pov
I growled at the others. I got up and picked adora up bridal style and sat on the couch. I put her in my lap.

"Catraa" she said and I hopped her nose with my sharp nails.'i need to sharpen those..' I thought before answering adora."whaat" I said and leaned against the arm of the couch.

"What is it adora. " I said and stretched. It was kinda early. It was 5am. "I'm bored." She said and rolled off my lap and onto the floor. I looked at her before in one swift move I was on top of her keeping her pinned to the ground. I laughed."how about now princess. "I said and made a purr sound. She blushed liked crazy.

"Catra that's adorable" she said and kicked one of my legs out from under me and I fell on top of her and she turned the table around. She had me pinned. "Pinned ya." She said with giggled and I blushed. I easily got out of her grasp. I kept her planned in the ground and hand her legs pinned with mine. I laughed

"Sure you do. Then why am I up here. Huh?" I said and laughed. Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. I leaped up and me and adora were blushing like crazy. "Dont worry. It's lunch time. Come on." Perfuma said. She giggled and walked away.

Me and adora looked at each other blushing. We then started laughing. "Thats hilarious." I said and we went to eat lunch

One hour later.

Adora's pov

Me and Catra walked I to my room. I instantly tackled her and kissed her. We laughed. We then started play fighting and wrestling around.  Catra beat me and we lady on the bed. We laughed at how tired we were.

"Adora is someone tired" she cooed and growled. "No... your tired." I grumbled and she laughed. She then snuggled close to me and hurried her face in my chest.' God damn she is so cute.' I thought and kissed her head and played with her hair."hey adora?" Catra said and I yawned." Yes Catra?" I said and looked down at her. "I love you."

I smiled and hugged and held her close."I love you more." I said and we started a contest on who loved each other more. I lost... it wasn't fair. I swear.

-------
Sorry I posted late. Homework. OOOF