Ch.13 We fight good. lets go.

Most chapters are fluffy from now on

Catra's pov(im gonna write in her pov mostly)

We were at home and already ate dinner. Me and adora were in bed. We showered and such before.

I suddenly leaped on top of adora. I was so quick that she helped. "Catra? "She said and I flipped down on top of her ." oof!" She said and I chuckled. "Hey adora~" I said and kissed her.

I smiled into the kiss. I bit her lip and she gasped. I slipped my tongue into her mouth making the kiss deeper. I felt her hands in my hair and I put my hands on her hips. I purred.

Me and adora separated. I looked her in the eyes. Her beautiful ocean blue eyes. They were so beautiful. It was easy to get lost in her eyes. I giggled. She was so beautiful." Adora your so kind, beautiful, smart, and caring." I said and pecked lips. "Catra your just as good as me but better. " She said and we went into a fight on who was better. I won. I usually didn't that's also what I liked about her. It was easy to win in fights. I rolled off the the side of her and yawned. I felt her soft pale hands boop my nose and I tried to bite her hand playfully.

"Wha- HEY!" She said and I laughed and we had a tickle fight. I won like usual. I laughed and kept tickling her. I then hugged her and cuddled up against her.She burried her face into the crook of my neck. I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around me. I made  a purr sound. I was always cat like so that was easy.no could sound exactly like a cat and I could also understand them. It was a true gift. I loved it, adora loved it. There was nothing wrong. I remembered what shadow weaver did to us. It was horrible. She manipulated adora and abused the rest of us. I hate her and never want to see her again. Ever.

The next day.

Me and adora woke up at 4am. We groaned and got up and cuddled and kissed. We were doing that for like an hour. We didn't see anything wrong with it because we loved each other. Glimmer came in at 5am which told us that we needed to get ready. She whistled at us kissing and left. Me and adora laughed it off but it was awkward.

-
These will be 430 words at the minimum sorry. But if ya want nightly ya get that..