Hello Again

So, to get the word out there, the new version of this story is up and no longer just an announcement. It has the prologue with my new writing style and I plan on at least keeping a healthy schedule of once a month. I hope everyone here understands some of the shit I've gone through while I havent posted and stuff and I was really busy with other stuff. Once the school year ends and I can move to the next grade and its jut summer that schedule may speed up. If you need any other way of contacting me dont be afraid to ask me, I'll give you my Amino or Instagram.

This story was just the very beginning as my time as a writer and it will never be the last. I might be opening a Q&A up on this page or on the next chapter on the new version of this story. I've really enjoyed making this story and now that I have a semi layout for a plot, it'll be a lot easier to write. The old can lead to something new and I hope that the new story will give me as much of a time as this one. Thank you everyone for reading this.

I have other stories, im also recreating The Forest of Ylva. I have some classmates going to read it so why not? If anything, I want to give them the real story I wanted to go with and those characters are my pride and joy. Sure, I've lost some of them cause they were based off my friends but hey. A new start is due. I hope you guys enjoy what is to come. Thank you so much again.