Silent.

Vicious.

Deadly.

Baring fangs and snarling in the dead of night, the Alpha King sweeps the area with his sight, cataloging every detail, every change of the wind, every heartbeat, every movement, and watches as Nature seems to settle into stilled silent faced with the dark and savage threat of a ruthless apex predator.

          "I was begging for food, for comfort... "

Sprinting and crashing through the trees.

          "She packed all her bags and a little red one for me, and she left me at his doorstep... She never came back for me... I was a link to him, and she erased it so she could escape him."

Feet pounding a frenetic rhythm and breaking the thin blanket of frosted ice and melted snow on the ground.

          "His hands flew at me, and his fists rained on my body... I think he decided that destroying me would be easier than tearing apart the memories of her...it felt like I was being murdered every day again and again..."

Staggering against the tree trunks.

Teeth grinding.

Hands shaking.

Pain-filled whimpers and tortured snarls vibrating in his chest and pouring out of his mouth.

          "I lost counts of all the time I thought death would actually free me from that Hell, but I think the first time I thought that I was 7."

Heart pounding and muscles spasming so violently with the strain needed to keep his bones in place.

Forcing back the fur that tries to map his whole skin and the claws elongating on his fingers.

          "And then, Dean.... He raped me....I was 14."

Every single inch of him hurts like never before....and Godric has had his fair share of wounds. Broken bones that felt like scratches. Open laceration that bled more than they were supposed to. Countless battlefield wounds and semi - if not entirely - fatal injuries. The tack of a ship that nearly cut him in half. The canines of another Lycan that almost tore one of his lungs out, or the time his left leg was hanging by literal threads and bleeding profusely while he still fought like a rabid dog hanging on to a bone.

But those physical wounds... They are nothing compare to this.

Supernatural or Lycan'healing always kicked in and saved his life...or whatever the fuck kind of voodoo Godlike' magic kept him alive for centuries, but there is no supernatural healing for the pain Godric feels right now.

And those injuries...They feel like mere bruises compared to the scorching napalm bomb that has exploded in his heart.

          "I deserve better than being kept and marked against my will."

Inside of him, the wolf is going ballistic.