Hiro and the Beast

Hey everyone, Akito here. Today is a day of inspiration for me, and so this next chapter will be coming up within less then a day of the pervious one. This will not be a continuous trend, I was just really excited to get this part of the story done and dusted. Enjoy!

~A

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV

I stand at the foot of the gate, my body trembling with nerves, as I stare ahead at the school in front of me. This was it, I was going to become an Ouran student.

I had finally managed to work up the courage to go back to school after running away from home and moving in with mum in her apartment. She finally had someone to help her with the rent, so I was more than welcome into her home. Although, she really wanted me to go back to school.

If I was able to, I would have gone back to school in a heart beat, but I needed to be removed from my middle school's data base and change everything about me just so that my father wouldn't be able to track me down for at least a while. The only thing that hadn't yet occurred in my transformation was the cutting of my hair, which was fairly long for a boy.

The entrance to the school itself was so beautiful that I could barely stand it. The school itself though was on a completely different level. It was literally the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen in my entire life. All the buildings were so perfect that I couldn't bare it.

That's when I felt someone pushing on my back, and saw that mum was straining to get me into the school. Clearly I had gone into some sort of trance.

"LET'S GO HIRO." She said fiercely as she pushed.

"Okay, okay." I started to walk forward, which caused mum to almost face-plant onto the floor. She somehow managed to save herself and stood up straight beside me.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked, placing her hand onto my shoulder.

"I'm ready."

~~~

"I'm happy to say, your son's future here at Ouran Academy is assured. His test scores are nothing short of brilliant." Said Mr Suoh as my mother and him spoke.

"That's the trouble, he's too smart for his own good. He insisted on going through the entire application process without my help. After he aced the entrance exams, he even tried to persuade me not to come with him today. Can you imagine?"

"Is that right? Mr Karu, would you mind if your mother and I spoke privately? You're more than welcome to explore the grounds if you like." Asked Mr Suoh.

"Of course, most of the students are gone for spring break, but you might make some new friends even so." Said Mr Suoh.

"Go on son, let mummy and the nice dean here handle all of the boring paper work for you, okay?"

"Alright." I said, standing up and bowing to the pair, then taking my leave.

*begin music if you wish to*