Just Another Sunday..?

Sorry about not adding anything in such a long time guys. Forgive meeeeeeeee~!

But anyway, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riri's POV

Saturday's are a pretty boring day for me. All I do is shop, wash the weeks laundry, wait for mother to come back from her work trips, and practice my violin.

All though I am very gifted in all instruments, I only grabbed my violin when I ran away from the mansion. I knew that taking it would be risky, and I even considered not bringing it, but in my heart I knew that I wouldn't be able to function properly without my violin. I wouldn't be me without my music.

Well anyway, this Saturday should have been a normal Saturday, but of course, it wasn't. As if I expected a sudden surprise visit from the one and only... Hitachiin brothers.

~ Earlier yesterday afternoon ~

"Oh don't tell me." I looked up my street to see a limousine parked outside my apartment block. I'm pretty sure most of the neighborhood had gathered around, clearly surprised by the sudden appearance.

The shopping bags in my hands were pretty heavy, but I didn't mind. The main problem was my attire. My mum always tries to get me to wear more girly clothes, and so on the weekends I give her permission to choose out my attire. I have to take pictures and send them to her to prove that I was wearing that day's chosen outfit.

On that particular Saturday, mother had chosen a light blue dress that wen't just above my knees, a light blue hat, and purple shoes, to match my hair. 

The door of the limo was opened and out stepped two orange haired twins. I stared at them in utter annoyance, even slumping down to the pavement and hanging my head.

"Not today... Any day but today..." I muttered as I looked through my fringe and saw the two boys standing outside my apartment, smiling excitedly as one of them yelled at their driver to do something or rather.

The two boys ignored all of my neighbors and walked up the stairs and to my apartment, clearly not noticing me either.

"Did I lock the door?" I said out loud, quietly, and nervously. The boys could be seen ringing my doorbell and were standing outside my door.

I saw Hikaru try to open the door, but he failed.

"Oh thank the lord..." I muttered as I made a 'phew' noise from my mouth and slumped down further.

The two boys could be seen talking to each other as they tried to knock on the door, still getting no reply as I slumped on the pavement.

I considered telling them to leave, but knew that wouldn't work. The two boys looked around at the many neighbors (and strangers) still remaining in front of my apartment. 

That's when Kaoru spotted me and pointed me out to Hikaru.

I looked up quickly and jumped to my feet, preparing to run for it.

"Shoot!" I said loudly as I left my groceries on the sidewalk and ran for dear life.

~