Mitsukuni's Sweets

Riri's POV

"Now you've done it!" Wailed Tamaki as I turned my head, hearing the crash behind me as I was gazing out the nearest window from the commotion.

"It's done alright." Said Hikaru as I inspected the mess. Someone had spilt tea all over Usa-chan. Yeah, whoever did it was going to die.

"But it wasn't our fault." Added Kaoru innocently.

"What?! You idiots, you're the ones who bumped into it right?!" Shouted Tamaki in anger as I watched from afar.

"Only because Haruhi was running away!" Retaliated Hikaru as he held Haruhi in his arms.

I snickered in pity for Haruhi's sake before I too was grabbed by Kaoru and dragged over to the scene.

"Let go!" I yelled as I flailed about.

"Be careful with her, she's a bitter." Warned Hikaru.

"We were trying to catch them because we wanted to have some fun and dress Haruhi and Riri in cosplay!" Continued Kaoru as I attempted to bite his hand.

"So what, we cosplay all the time?!"

"We weren't going with the usual Host Club costumes." Hikaru said as he smirked.

"We want to see them in bunny cosplay, disguised as girls!" Kaoru said cheekily.

"Bunny what now?!" I demanded.

"Disguised as girls?" Asked Haruhi as she slumped in defeat.

"You'd like to see it too, wouldn't you?" They both asked Tamaki mischievously as he blushed bright red.

"Oh my gosh, he better not be thinking dirty things about us..." I muttered to Haruhi as I looked at Tamaki creepily.

"I think you're safe, but me on the other hand..." She muttered back as a look of disappointment plastered steel onto her face.

The two twins suddenly pulled us into a group hug as Haruhi and I squirmed in between.

"I'd defiantly want to see that.." I heard Tamaki say.

That's sick... I thought as I was squished.

"What am I thinking, there's no time for stuff like that right now?!" Yelled Tamaki as he thought with his own imagination.

"I know what you're up to, you're trying to distract me from the mess you've made!" Yelled Tamaki at he twins as Haruhi and I squirmed even more as we were literally being squished to death by the twins.

"Get away from them you punks!!"

"No way!" Chanted the twins.

"Let me goooo~!" Yelled Haruhi.

"I will end you both! Let go!!" I yelled angrily as I once again attempted to bite Kaoru's hand clean off.

"Excuse me." Chimed Kyoya from a small circular table.

"We don't have any guests at the moment, so I don't mind if you make a racket, but please.. Be careful, you don't want to wake Honey-Senpai." Complete silence filled the room at that point. Tamaki had been strangling the twins only moments ago (leaving Haruhi and I on the floor beneath them) but now they were all frozen in fear.

Honey was soundly asleep in his little man-cave couch-bed.. thing.

"Aw how sweet~!" I said cheerfully as I reached out to poke his cheek.