Chapter eleven!!!!!!

Oh my God!!!!!!! I am SSSSOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!! As you (probably) know because I'm pretty sure I mention it a lot, I have been homeschooled since the second grade. However, for my senior year in high school, my parents decided to put me in public school! Yay! It actually isn't all that bad, but I'm still not used to all the homework. So I have had absolutely NO time to write. It's been February vacation all week though, so I decided to actually do stuff!!! So I am so so so so so so so a million times sorry!!!!!!!! I hope you like my chapter!!!

=*=

Nico held tightly to his covers, pulling them higher over his shoulders and head as the sunlight came into his cabin uninvited. The son of Hades, his eyes still shielded from the harsh rays of the morning sun, sighed contently. He snuggled deeper into his dark, fluffy sheets and fell asleep. Finally, everything was peaceful.

That didn't last long though. 

Nico woke up, startled by a loud and repetitive banging that came from the other side of his door. The sound was sharp and violent, as if the person - or thing - on the other side wanted nothing more than to kill him mercilessly, and although that was indeed a distinct possibility, Nico simply pulled the covers even higher over his head and turned away from the door. 

"Go away~" he moaned, pressing his pillow to his ears as the volume of the banging increased. He then sighed contently; he had succeeded in blocking that annoying sound from his ears. 

=*=

On the other side of the door stood the Son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson. He tapped his foot impatiently on the ground as he continuously rapped his knuckles on the black door of the Hades cabin. 

"Come on Nico!" he yelled to his cousin. "We're going to be late!" Percy sighed, dropping his fist to his side. "Come on Nico! We have to meet Hazel and the others half way, remember?"

He recieved no answer. Now, the last time this happened, it was because he was bleeding out onto the floor of the Hades cabin and in a deep coma, however this time Percy knew it was just because his younger - older? - cousin was being a lazy bum. However, as minutes passed and he did not hear a reply, Percy began to worry. 

'What if he hit his head again?' he wondered. 'Is he alright? Is something wrong? Is he stuck in a nightmare??' Every possibility ran through the destrought demigod, making him pull his hair in agravation. 'Should I break the door down? Pick the lock?' He decided on the latter, only because on the off chance that there was nothing wrong, and he broke the door for no other reason than he was worried, then Nico would have his head. 

He took out a small flask of water he always kept on his belt for emergencies, and pulled the water out of the little container. He molded the water into the shape of a pick and pushed it into the key hole. After a few wiggles and clicks, the door unlocked, and Percy barged in.

=*=

"What the Hades!?" Nico practically shadow traveled by accident as Percy flung his door open and ran inside. It was obvious that his older cousin was only worried about his well being, and he supposed that was partly his fault, being that he completely ignored all of Percy's calls to him through the door, but that did not stop the son of Hades from being angry. He was so angry in fact, that every shadow in the room grew and thrashed in outrage at their master's fury.