Chapter five!!!!

Ok, so I know it's short, but I really wanted to write, and while I'm in a wifi zone, I wanted to publish something... so yeah :)

=*=

"Worthless" That was the word. A word that in no way discriped Nico at all, yet he felt the need to carve it in his skin. It's what he felt like, it's what he believed he was.

The son of Hades stumbled along the never ending path before him. His arms bled crimson, blood cascaded down his milky skin, dripping off his finger-tips. The same word writen in his skin on both arms, "Worthless, worthless, worthless, worthless" repeating like a mantra.

His mind was far out of reach, drifting slowly and leaving only a shell of his former self behind. His breath came in gasps, as he walked to an unknown destination.

Tears streamed down his face as all off the emotions he thought had gone away came back full force, making him feel like he had an elephant on his back.

All the guilt built back up, his throat tightened as he tried to hold in the sob. He couldn't hold it in. The force of his sobs almost knocked him off his feet, but he continued to walk, hoping that he would get somewhere, anywhere but here.

=*=

Hazel burried her face in Frank's chest, crying hysterically at the sight of her brother's marred skin. Sure, the two Nico look-a-likes weren't actually her brother, but she knew that the same disgusting writing would be found on her real brother's arm.

Both Nicos smiled sinisterly. "I knew it would be fun if we brought him in here, don't you think it was a good idea?" The Roman Nico asked his Greek counter park.

"I must admit, it was a good idea, and I love the outcome," He glanced at the shocked group of demigods, smirking widely. "Oh, look at that, there's more."

Just then, the same word, "Worthless", appeared on his skin, as if an invisible blade were cutting him. "You want to save him, don't you? Well, your time is running out. By the time we're done with him, he will have turned into one of us."

"It'll be me," the Roman snapped, "He will turn into me."

Greek Nico scoufed, "You wish, he'll definatly turn into me."

It was then that the demigods realized that the two in front of them only brought Nico in here to see which one of Nico's fears were going to become a reality. This realization made Percy's face turn red with anger. He stomped up to them, looming over them both with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"He won't turn into either of you, because we're going to save him." With that statement, Percy pushed past the both of them and ran off down the never-ending hallway, the rest of the group hurrying to catch up with him.

=*=

Yeah, it's short but what evs