Chapter two!!!!

The son of Hades found himself humming quietly to himself as he gathered his things up to get ready for bed. He looked more lively than ever, with his dark eyes that once again revealed light specle of golden brown, his smile, and his (ever so slightly) more social additude.

He ran a hand through his dark, shaggy hair and sighed tiredly, slipping off his aviators jacket, revealing his black, skull tea-shirt. The chains that hung on his dark jeans gingled slightly as he moved about, cleaning up his bed and putting away his sword in the corner of the room.

Nico had recently moved back into the Hades Cabin. He usually switched with Camp Jupiter on a weekly basis, seeing his sister Hazel at the Roman camp and his cousin/brother/really really really good friend Percy in the Greek camp. Everything was perfect.

He looked around his cabin, about ten bunk beds lined the walls, each one had a small dresser next to it. The color scheme was - of course - black, with touches of gray. Each bed was lined with drapes, most of the beds were converted into storage, since it was clear that there wasn't going to be any more Hades children for a while. Only two beds were curently usable, his and Hazel's, for when she visited him. Of course, Hazel's bed was different from the rest of the room. She had a soft comforter in a warm, comfortable shade of brown, with a tan pillow case and egg colored drapes.

Hazel hated the color black with a passion; the thought made Nico smile. Hazel was a rebel in her own way, trying to be different from the "typical" Child-of Hades stereo type.

The Ghost King layed out his blankets on his bed, making sure his pillow was nice and fluffy before he pulled off his shirt.

A sudden wave of dizziness hit him and he stumbled, clutching the small night stand closest to him. He felt all the strength leave his body before he lost his grip on the night stand and smashed his head into the corner of the dresser.

He was unconsious before he hit the floor.

Hey everybody, so... It was suggested that I make another chapter to this, and even though it was only suppose to be a short story, I decided to combine this fanfiction with one that I was planning on writing. I hope you like it!!!!

=*=

I know it's kind of short, but oh well.

Don't forget to

comment (those are very much appreciated :D)

vote (please do that)

add it to your library

and FOLLOW ME PLEASE!!!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE GETTING NEW FOLLOWERS!!!!!!

Hay-hay~