And thus 3 weeks of intense work started for Izuku. Power Loader allowed him to work during classes, so basically all he did through those 3 week was work, work, and work. Kater Expo was one of the biggest events in the whole world, only comparable to the U.A sports festival, the world cup and the olympics of old. If Izuku will be able to continue moving forwards in life and reach his main goal, will be decided there. He worked non stop. Most of the time he stayed until night at the UA workshop with the permit of principal Nezu. That way he would be far from any.... Dusturbance (Vlad), and thus he would be able to concentrate.

He would be alone, except for the fact that Izumi would also stay behind until late, waiting for him, no matter how late it was. It came to a point where she would also pack a small dinner in her lunchbox just in case, as well as something for her brother. Shota would stay for a while with Izumi, but Endeavor wouldn't allow her to stay until so late and thus Izumi had to stay alone until her brother finished working on his projects. She decided to see what he was working on one day though, but when she entered the workshop he spooked Izuku and he threw a wrench at her, from that day on, she learned it was for the best to not interrupt Izuku when he is working, so she eventually decided to just train in the gym to pass the time.

Three weeks later...

At the mall.

Shota: I see, so Izuku is going to be the host?
Izumi: Yes, but dont say anything! He will kill me if he knows I told someone.
Shota: Im surprised he told you about it in the first place.
Izumi: I got him to tell me one day after school, he was really sleepy so he was softer and let it out. I told my parents and when he discovered.... Yeah....

Izumi rubbed her head.

Shota: I see, well Kater industries always keeps it a secret who is the host, so it is to be expected I guess.
Izumi: Yeah, I guess I should have known, but I was never that interested in stuff like the Kater Expo.
Shota: How?! Kater Expo is a place where you can see the newest technologies! Some can even change the future drastically!
Izumi: You really like that sort of things dont you?
Shota: I have felt curiosity since I was very little, sci-fi is one of my favorite genres of books and movies, I mean, exploring the cosmos in a spaceship that travels at the speed of light, fighting aliens with a blaster and colonizing other planets! You seriously dont like that?!
Izumi: I mean, I'm not saying its not cool, and yes I would also like to travel on a spaceship through the galaxy, but I guess I am just more interested in other stuff.
Shota: Okay then.
Izumi: Have you ever been to a Kater Expo?
Shota: No, father was never one to go and sit to see "toys" as he called them.
Izumi: I see then.... Would you like to come with me an my family for this year's expo?
Shota: R-really?!
Izumi: Yes! Izuku didnt want us to come but.... We are going anyways!
Shota: Wont Izuku get mad then?
Izumi: He wont get mad at you if that is what you are worried about.
Shota: You sure?
Izumi: Im sure.
Shota: Then... I will go.
Izumi: I knew you wouldnt turn it down.

The day of the Expo.

Zabier was in the middle of the stage giving a small speech, in the backstage, Izuku was looking between the curtains.

Izuku: 'Old man Dan and Nezu are sitting next to each other.... They are talking.... I dont think I like that much.... Power Loader is on the other side of Nezu....'

Izuku continued to look around.

Izuku: 'Is that.... All Might?!.... I told them specifically not to come!... Damn it!.... And is that.... Shota? Izumi must have brought her.....' *sigh*

Izuku then closed the curtain.

Izuku: 'Shinso and Hatsume told me they were already here... Breath.... Calm down... Calm down...'
Enrico: You seem nervous young Midoriya.
Izuku: Oh! Enrico, yeah I guess I am....
Enrico: One would truly need nerves of steel and a heart of rock to not be nervous infront of so many people, its not easy being on stage, much more difficult if its infront of millions, there is nothing to be ashamed of.
Izuku: ...... You are right.... Thanks.... Although I still fill uneasy knowing there are politicians and foreign representatives there... I dont want to give a bad impression.
Enrico: The first impression is given through someone's appearence, and you are already good with that.