They had their future planned, he was going to be a photographer and Tae was going in the NBA.

Jungkook just cried harder when he thought he couldn't see Taehyung's boxy smile or hear his deep laugh anymore.

Taehyung might be hot but he has an amazing personality, he's caring, loving, protective, and friendly person in general.

Jungkook would be broken if he died.

Mrs. Kim sighed and kissed Jungkook's forehead, "We're going to be ok, he's going to be ok."

" M-Mrs. Kim?"

Mrs. Kim looked up and it was Jin," Ye-Yes dear?"

" I-I made some dinner and you really need to eat. All of you need to eat."

Mrs. Kim rubbed his right cheek, " Oh thank you Jin,  I really do appreciate you and all of you all."

They have her a weak smile, but they knew what J-hope and Jimin are capable of.

J-Hope and Jimin are just evil.

Taehyun never felt like this before, he was angry and sad at the same time. He would be devastated if something happened to Taehyung.

Taehyung and he had this bond that no one gets but it was their bond.

He thought he was an amazing person, a sometimes slow hyung but he was amazing. He didn't notice that a tear was coming down his face.

Kai saw this, so he scoops him closer to him and hugged him, " I'm sorry Yunnie."

" What did he do to deserve this?"

Kai kisses his cheek, " I don't know."

" This is stupid! Honestly, what did Tae do to deserve this?"

Soobin sighed and continued to hug Yeonjun.

Yeonjun was so mad and scared.

He's mad because Jimin and J-hope have ruined his life.

He doesn't want to go to dances anymore, he doesn't want to be alone anymore, he doesn't think he wants to play basketball anymore.

This whole thing started because of the stupid basketball team.

Jimin was jealous and now he turned into this monster that wanted to kill him and his brother.

Yeonjun was finally happy, he got a loving mom, friends, an amazing boyfriend, and a brother that he can count on.

Taehyung and he had this bond that he loves very much.

He remembered that he was scared of him at first but now he loves him. Taehyung was the person he idolized and cared for.

Yeah, he can be a meanie but hey, that's what brothers are for.

Yeonjun didn't know what to do if Taehyung was dead.

Soobin sighed, he never seen Yeonjun cry this much before. He knows how much Taehyung means to him.

When Yeonjun and he would be hanging out, Yeonjun would always tell him how he wants to be like Tae in basketball, he wants to be smart like Tae, and complain how Tae takes to long in the shower.

Or tells him the times when Taehyung helped him with basketball and take him to fun places.

Let's say that Yeonjun loves Taehyung.

He also knows that Yeonjun would be absolutely crushed if something happens to his older brother.

Yeonjun hiccupped and Soobin kissed his cheek, "It's going to be ok."